This costs $50/year on the switch

>this costs $50/year on the switch

Attached: 1662907205916.jpg (2016x1512, 1.69M)

I will report youbto Regie fils aime. I hope your body is ready

grrr im raging, grr you cant just copy that grrrrrr oh no grrrrr *cries* oh no oh no grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1623309142898.jpg (450x183, 15.61K)

You genuinely are mad though.

Attached: 1626833546746.jpg (1280x720, 162.08K)

I still play my GameCube copy

Attached: eh you know.jpg (480x348, 26.97K)

and nintendo is literally printing money thanks to copying the subscription strategy

yayyy money for rich executives that I'll never see!

yeah the deck is far superior , altough casuals won't use it to it full potential
what am i looking at ?

it's just calculator app for switch

>Switch is literally just Android
>all Android OSs come with calculator built in
>they went out of their way to lock a system application behind a paywall
Nintendo is fucking evil.

>what am i looking at ?
It literally says "calculator" with a price tag next to it, you drooling fucking moron. Did your mother drank during pregnancy or were you dropped at birth?

Yeah, but it requires zero effort to set up on my part and the all in one app gets me to try games I wouldn't go out of my way to download. I had no idea Wave Race was so good.

i had to google this to check if you're not trolling
why it's not a free app ? Nintendo tax ?

It took me less than 15 minutes to install RetroArch on my deck and set everything up. Just accept you're a dumb goy.

Nintendo isn't selling it, an opportunistic leech is. The only thing Nintendo is guilty of in this situation is doing no quality control on the eShop whatsoever.

user i don't have a switch
nothing in the pic implies it was from the switch ( could be any digital store)

$10 a year if you have friends

That's 15 more minutes than I had to spend setting anything up. Too bad you'll have to do it on a game by game basis too.

the switch is not android in any way shape or form

>>>Switch is literally just Android
It isn't. It just has hardware with native android support.

But it's just a tablet, I saw a picture of it running the Android settings and everything! I am retarded and suck cocks!?

it has android compatible hardware as said, meaning someone built a version of android that can run on it. But the actual switch and the OS it ships with have no relation to android

I emulate this on my iPhone already.

because whoever made it wanted to ask money for it

>buy GabenPad Pro
>save $50/yr
So the mid-level one will pay for itself in 10ish years. After that, you’re basically EARNING $50 to play old Nintendo games.
Which means if I buy 2000 GabenPad Pros, after 10 years I’ll literally be making $100k a year just to play Nintendo games.
And here you faggots are just buying one? I swear you financelets will never learn.

>built on Android
>no relationship to Android
Lmfao.

GabenPad Pro has free online though unlike the TendieTablet Jr.

>>built on Android
These word appear in no part of my post and are factually incorrect. The OS running on the switch is not android, or built on android. Full stop. You are clinically retarded if youre still having trouble understanding this.

yeah it's pretty based, like when you download a 60$ game 10 times so you make the company that publishes/makes it lose 600$.

Yes. Where do you think that $50 is coming from?

Sounds like cope. I think I'm going to keep calling the switch an Android tablet to make your retarded tendie ass seethe.

based

>i was only pretending to be retarded
two more weeks and the vax die offs start, right ?

t. "It's built on Android but it's not associated with Android"

The moment they build the android code itself its not android. Its nintedOS. This isnt a hard concept. It has proprietary modifcations.

Thank goodness for piracy. Nintendo fans can pay for their game, and I get to enjoy it too without it being tied to a subscription. Hell, I even paid for it back on the N64, so it's not like I'm even depriving them of money. Not to mention the romhacks and mods and open source port.

Attached: mario-dance.gif (482x498, 585.42K)

>EA is worth roughly ~$35bil
>put together massive HDD setup
>download $60 EA game
>make 583333334 copies
>you’ve now made a number of free copies the retail value of which matches EA’s corporate value
>EA is now worth $0 and shuts down overnight
Holy fuck I’m brilliant.