Explain why you bought a switch instead of steamdeck

Explain why you bought a switch instead of steamdeck

I already have a PC and I like the hybrid form factor, as well as bingtendo games.

Because the Steamdeck wasn't out in 2017 retard

Explain why you watch (((satanic entertainment)))) television like that cartoon.

availability and I already own a pc

Attached: Angry-Stimpy.jpg (600x400, 41.3K)

Kuckyweck, why are you posting on Any Forums with Any Forums stuff?
Do you need more images to work with, mate?

This

Five year gap?

how many of these stimpy drawings do you have? did you make them?

Explain why you bought a Sega Genesis instead of a PS2

My Switch library is bigger than my Steam library at this point. I also like the formfactor of the Switch and don't think I'd enjoy a handhold any bigger.

games and I already have a pc

I bought a Switch when it first came out.
Also, I have a PC that lets me play games at 4k 144fps. I don't need a performance loss for "comfy" aka tranny handheld form factor.

Attached: Ryujinx 2022-08-31 02-28-40.jpg (3840x2160, 3.24M)

I don't give a shit about portability, I only bought the switch for games

This
The switch is a shit portable anyways

Bought it at 20', saving money for 'eck 2

>Hey GabeN, give me a deck
>Wait in line
That killed all excitement for me, when I get it, it will be a year old and no longer worth having, it's a novelty item and I think of it as such.

I didn't buy either.
Seemed pointless, switch didn't have any games I want, deck seems cool-ish, but frankly I don't play anything that new, and I can just emulate shit on my phone.
>b-b-buh touch screen
just use a controller, still takes up less space than a steam deck.

Are you the faggot who simps for kuckyweck again? do you want her being your bf or what the fuck

yeah it's just too big and with how flimsy the joycon sticks are I fear putting them in a pocket or anywhere else that any sort of pressure may be applied to them
honestly I'm not too keen on any portable that's bigger than like, a psp

Because it released 4-5 years before the Steam Deck, also a lot of switch games emulate like ass even on a proper pc