I got tricked into playing Destiny 2 by my friend. It's still awful

i got tricked into playing Destiny 2 by my friend. It's still awful.

Attached: 123523463478.jpg (1920x1080, 373.58K)

I tried playing this yesterday on my new rig. Looks beautiful maxed out, but gameplay is ass. Also, the health bars look like they are from a PS1 game.

yup

i love palindrome

Is crucible atleast fun or are most teammates too occupied with dailies/weeklies to play any good?
Also favorite crucible guns? I always went with handcannon/fusion/rocket launcher

Exo girls are sexo

Attached: 48E142C1-CD1F-4C1F-98B7-328B917E1DEC.png (850x478, 664.13K)

Is the crucishit still full of cheaters?

i havent seen one since they implemented the anticheat, the latency shit i think got worse though
ymmv

BRO IT GETS BETTER, YOU JUST NEED TO BUY THE $200 DLC AND GET PAS THE 200 HOURS OF SHIT CONTENT FIRST

Attached: br5leqs79qf41.jpg (640x474, 40.38K)

I enjoy the dress up game and would play it if it wasn't so ridiculously expensive, I hate being ripped off.

This but unironically.

fortnite exo stranger

Attached: exo-strager-getting-griddy-exo-stranger-doing-the-griddy.gif (220x268, 826.3K)

>200$ dlc

Attached: 1643155597956.gif (224x336, 954.58K)

destiny 2 has one of the best gun play in any FPS
you have thousands of weapon to choose from with most of them being pretty unique
since light 3.0, theres alot of build variety with each class
sadly thats the truth tho, new player experience is supreme ass and theres tons of DLC you need to buy first, but once you start getting into the game and you go into the gameplay loop and finding all the secrets for many exotic weapons, it gets really fun

Attached: stasistitan.png (1225x868, 1.36M)

>destiny 2 has one of the best gun play in any FPS
>you have thousands of weapon to choose from with most of them being pretty unique

Attached: 588.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

More people need to realize it's like an mmo. Very fucking grindy, you gotta buy the dlc if you want to do anything really. Making it "free 2 play" was retarded, it's a trial.

Destiny 2 is fine. The new player experience with none of the expansions is what sucks.
>Play Warframe

Attached: sup cucks.png (297x418, 246.64K)

haven't played 2 but in 1 the gunplay was good enough for me to almost exclusively play pvp

i cannot with good conscience say destiny 2 has good gunplay when they've been reusing the same 2 gun models + 2 reload animations per gun class since destiny 1
exotics are the only guns that feel unique to use

you can meme all you want, but destiny2 core gameplay is extremely good, most complains are the grindyness of getting some of the exotics, older DLC weird having weird writing and the bad new player experience (basically gives you a 30min introducy mission and then throws you into the main hub with no direction)

Attached: +_comment_36c7f7a79186a542dd74ddecfeb35f85.jpg (941x1080, 198.14K)

>$200 in DLC
???
>$30 Legendary edition for the Forsaken pack, Shadowkeep and Beyond Light (Guild Wars 2 style ala carte expansions)
>$40 for The Witch Queen
>$30 for the next three seasons
total:$100 for five years worth of content that they're no longer removing going forward

Based robochad

>a krait with rapid fire frame feels the same as a come to pass with high impact frame

Attached: 9db9f0b4de5ab9d52.jpg (183x169, 12.15K)

Reminder if your actually trying to have fun with Warframe don’t play pubs otherwise it’s just Destiny 2 but better

i love how you're trying to downplay that they downright removed DLC content that people bought

>Have to jump up a 7 inch high ledge
>Has an angle of .1 degree
>You character hits it and the angle makes them slide off like a combination ice level, bouncy castle and quop.

Destiny is a bad game that feels atrocious to play. Shooterfags are just used to the fucking bare minimum of gameplay.

>removed red war campaign, strikes and two planets no one played
who cares. They stopped getting rid of content before they were forced to remove anything worthwhile (like dreaming city)