Literally 0 difference

>literally 0 difference

Why are gamers so obsessed with it?

Attached: 324324.png (1280x720, 864.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

casual-effects.com/research/McGuire2012Blur/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30fps looks slightly better

if you can't tell the difference it's probably because your monitor only runs at 30fps

>he still thinks 60 is good
You have no idea what you're talking about.

human eye can only see 24fps

this is a still image you dumb faggot how am i supposed to tell the difference

(you)

Attached: 1636241933762.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I only see 0fps

>dat ass
>dat booba curve
Wtf I thought you guys said this game was woke af?!

People need to feel justified in buying a 1500$ piece of hardware and then flex it. It's really just mental gymnastics and deep down they know they'd be fine with a console.

that isn't 30 fps you fart
unless im just too used to 60

because 30 FPS is fucking unplayable on an LG OLED

that is literally 30 fps the only way you don't notice it is that you're playing on a controller even going above 100 fps makes 60 fps feels like shit but even then most games I'm using a controller anyways besides some games where I'd rather be using a keyboard and mouse anyways

This clip was recorded at 60fps with motion blur enabled, and the 30fps parts were made by removing frames. This makes the 30fps parts look worse than they should.

Because it's a picture, retard.

literally the same shit you're not seeing as many frames
30 fps is bad and n64 games are unplayable if there weren't controllers

Proof of all that?

Motion blur works by blending the current and previous frames using motion vectors. If you cut out half the frames after applying the effect then you get different (worse) results from cutting them out before hand. This is as the velocity buffer is going to have values roughly half of what they should be.
30fps obviously looks worse than 60, but motion blur is one of the things used to cover this up (which is one reasons movies still look fine at 24).

Do you think the person recording the video has both a way to toggle between 30 and 60, and did so during a multiplayer match? Or do you not know how motion blur is implemented in games? Here's a paper on that:
casual-effects.com/research/McGuire2012Blur/index.html

>Do you think the person recording the video has both a way to toggle between 30 and 60, a
what a retaraded reply
you can literally do this with any tool such as rivatuner
Retard.

Anything below 144fps is simply unacceptable.

For me, it's 50 FPS locked

Okay that made me laugh, well done faggot

im going to impart some knowledge on you retards since none of you seem to know
your monitors refresh rate has a direct effect on how smooth a game looks at certain fps. the fps you lock your game at, ESPECIALLY if below 60, should be a direct multiple of said rate
>for example
if your monitor has 144hz you should ideally lock your fps at
>48
>72
>144
it quite literally makes the world of difference

Attached: 1557302593554.jpg (1000x997, 309.02K)

just cap it at 60 if you're playing with a controller unless it's a shooter or platformer then call it a day unless you're playing on mouse and keyboard 3 below refresh rate