Remember when Kojima paid Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen to pretend to be his friends?

Remember when Kojima paid Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen to pretend to be his friends?

Attached: 1638166964291.png (1200x900, 1.41M)

what's sadder? kojima himself for paying those actors or OP for being a faggot?

kojima the hack is sadder.

kojima for thinking he's cool

They clearly don't give a fuck about him. Kojima is strange guy.

what? kojimbo actually paid them to be around him or something? source?

YOU CAN TAKE MY HEART

death stranding

Jesus...just look how artificial and poser Kojo looks compared to the other two.

for me it's the fact that he pretended to smoke a cigarette

oh lmfao the semantics are wild

Attached: 1494817221761.png (600x449, 393.7K)

Mikkelsen is such a daddy

Attached: 83B7D909-3CD8-4174-9284-EC73F0826C4B.jpg (775x653, 52.69K)

reedus and mikks were probably just chillin outside having a fag and here comes kojimbo, man i wish that guy would shut the fuck up...I cant never understand what hes saying in his broken engrish.

yeah can't deny he's handsome. Denmark got mikkelsen and mortensen
it's not fair sweden/v/ros... we have joel kinnaman who's known for his supersmash hit suicide squad (2016)

Attached: Loudly crying.png (108x108, 5.25K)

Why is Reedus, a man in his 50s, dressed like a teenager?
Anyway there is no difference between Kojimbo and other japanese video game developers except Miyazaki. They are all weird and very awkward.

kinnaman is great, dont be a baby

>Why is Reedus, a man in his 50s, dressed like a teenager?
A rich celeb doesn't think the same way as a Any Forums faggot

>robocop remake for teens and suicide squad
i got nothing against him personally but i want him to reach super stardom!

Haro, Kojima desu, did you rike it?

I stuck through that Hannibal show for however many seasons just cuz he was in it. It was really not good after like halfway through season 2 though.

At least OP is not pretending

yeah i don't have faith in tv-shows to hold up. but i was impressed they managed to get him in it

have you ever worked in your life? everyone pretends to be friendly with the boss, that's how you get more work and money.

the only time you fucked up is if the boss thinks your his best friend and calls you up at odd hours and wants you go out to party with him and fuck hookers.

>pretending to smoke

Attached: 5528313-Toddler-boy-with-a-very-determined-expression--Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x1040, 150.39K)

pretending what?

You got Iceman. Meanwhile in Finland...

Attached: Alexander-Skarsgard-300x400.jpg (300x400, 19.63K)

Turn Down for What

Such wasted potential being in that shit vampire show. Dudes unreasonably handsome and a great actor.

It's watchable and "good" for modern television but the first season is the best. It's definitely worth a watch for madds fans.

Those eyes are depressing.

still no mortensen... what about finland?