SOULLESS/SOUL

SOULLESS/SOUL
holy shit

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (3840x2160, 726K)

bart

>Spic name

Post Feef.

You're fat D'oh

for once a spic does something good and you still shit on him, fuck off. as far as i am concerned he can be considered a honorary aryan

he's doing a good job, man
why don't you just settle down?

Didn't he say he's not going to publicly release it?

im more impressed how the voice clips actually feel like recorded for the game and not just taken and thrown into the game files with all of the episode background noise wich makes it feel cheap and unnatural (im looking at you tenkaichi 3 spic dub mod)

ok i am this user here and i changed my mind

Not until it's finished.

was this made by an AI?

No, the guy making the remaster is doing the cutscenes himself.

>spic
>says the lazy lonely virgin who buys his food which the grocery store 99% of it was grown, planted, taken care of, packed, and shipped by SPICS
Yeah you look like a fucking useless clown now don't you?
>but I grow my own food
the seeds you bought and fertilizer you acquired were also packed by spics, you low IQ white trash still have the balls to beg for money at some corner with signs while thousands of farmers every single year are looking for workers to pick their fruit for slaughter their animals, you used to get blacks to do that shit for free now you pay to import spics to do it for you because the master race mutts here in murrica don't want to do

TLDR: fuck off back to Any Forums and remember 100% of the products you use or food you eat were handled by spics or Chinese

modern simpsons looks like they took old simpsons and added some kind of upscaling ai/filter that doesn't quite get it right.

Attached: megaman_xbr.jpg (174x200, 11.7K)

If you're not laughing, you're learning.

Wasn’t it from some other guy

This isn't just regular autism
This is some kind of advanced autism

I like the game, but this is some misplaced dedication to a long long past shit show.

I don't know why people do this. It doesn't look better, it just looks different. Why wouldn't you channel that energy into making something new instead of changing something old?

Attached: FEktvOeWUAYw9br.jpg (310x324, 11.93K)

>everyone is American
Not very bright this one.

They have the skills but lack creativity to come up with something of their own

latin americans love the simpsons more than americans do
also go back to Any Forums