Enemy is winning

>enemy is winning

Attached: russiastronk.jpg (775x823, 196.67K)

Just two more weeks comrade, trust the plan

Will Russia balkanize after this war?

you know it's not going well for them when the russian shills start spamming on Any Forums

What video games will be made about this war?

everyone in the lower pic is a chechen muslim, though

god speed these valiant mongolians on their holy quest to eradicate the evil wypipo of europe. we will not stop until poland is new chechnya and the few remaining white women in germany have an asian husband.

Attached: 1660166584703717.jpg (1920x1440, 814.57K)

Putin is smart, he knows he just has to stall until westoids get sick of the gas prices and inflation and pressure politicians into letting russia win

Why are those valiant freedom fighters evil now?

at this point ukraine could probably beat russia even if west cuts off all support

Are ukranains really winning or it's just copeganda posted by NAFO/NonCredibleDefense trannies? I have no idea of what's going on.

pardon?

Attached: ukr1662741928469088.png (402x720, 309.33K)

Russia literally just suffered a crushing defeat that erased months of progress and left even the biggest pro-Russia shills angrily blaming the people running the war for fucking up so badly. Even pro-Russia Telegram channels are seething about it rn.

even incel slava z and romanov_92 have admitted it's a total disaster

You're resorting to cope on the videogame board becaus the Ukraine offensive took 10 times as much territory in a day than you did in 2 months?
Must be hard to be a vatnik in current year

russians have proven to be inept, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were indeed losing
then again, this shit would've been over in a month if the west didn't funnel all the money and weaponry over

Don't waste your words talking to OP, he's from the weeb union.

All I know is I want my tax dollars to stop funding NATO so I can get free health care.
I hate being the world police.

It's a fud war with the only real losers being Poland and us, the white cattle being pushed further towards poverty and extinction of the independent, home owning middle class - all for the sake of the great reset of course. Once you start spending your entire wages on bills, rents and taxes they will come after your food, with introduction of bug meat.

I'm sure gaining the sympathies of a handful of shut-ins will turn the tide

uhh dude... you're supposed to pick a side and never say anything bad about it

>free health care
But that's communism!

How long till Russia rage quits and accidentally on purpose a nuclear plant?

holy shit this must be really bad if you're posting on Any Forums

they sure denazified that bulding behind them

Attached: woah loathsome.png (640x360, 250.33K)

>games about war
I think that time is over. You will most likely get games about trannies and LGBT rights activism guides disguised as shitty videogames (it's kind of already happening).