Why?

Why?

Attached: 306450202.jpg (480x447, 34.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have any idea how much training goes into just being able to stand in one of those things?

Same reason you made this thread on Any Forums instead of Any Forums

You mean basic fitness and not being a lardass?

All my local museum has is American western settler memorabilia. So if I need to make some rope from scratch I know where to go.

it applies to zombie games as well

because fighting a unstoppable corpse would bog you down. esp if there's more than one

the only way zombies would work would be magic
you're telling me that literal meat in the sun wouldn't just rot
even if it was carrying a disease every carrion bird, insect, and scavenger animal would pick at those corpses nonstop

there was this book where the zombies were actually part of an ancient Sumerian doomsday myth and they inhabited the bodies of people, then animals, then insects and instead of having to be bit it just happened when you died
they were ancient sumer spirits rising up and taking over the bodies of other people, and they'd get their memories and were able to talk/plan
except when they were animals then they just had animal memories

>he hasnt taken the beekeepersuit pill

Attached: 8600095_1094_beekeeper-suit.jpg (840x1120, 49.33K)

>hot as fuck
>makes way to much noise CLANG CLANG CLANG oh no all the zombies heard me
>walking around with 100kg of steel and lead makes you barely mobile
>a fucking sword lol lmao
>going to the museum in broad daylight with all the zombies moving around is a really safe idea
>the blaring alarms when you steal something from there too seriously what could go wrong
>this

Lee
Mao
Shut up you fag.
It's literally designed to move with your body.

Attached: 1661716655593144.gif (255x183, 1019.33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc
Retard

minmaxing for mobility
imagine getting swarmed in that

You too

Which version of zombie lore are we subscribing to?
If it's the one where zombies are attracted to loud noises then clanging and banging around in full plate is a bad idea, also lugging around all that plate gets tiresome. You also need a good sharpening wheel to keep your sword sharp for hacking zombies to bits.

You should play Cataclysm. While there's no museums (last I checked), there's mansions that have medieval shit.
Most it's just shitty replicas though.

Are they really only fifty pounds?
That's nothing when it's spread across your whole body, hell my fucking backpack weighs 20+.

Because Shittywood has made people think that knightly armor is useless. And also because game armor never blocks damage, but simply reduce it.

This is the most retarded ignorant misconception about full plate armor. A US marine carries more weight than a full plate.

>If it's the one where zombies are attracted to loud noises then clanging and banging around in full plate is a bad idea
wait, what work has zombies that doesn't care about zombies?

It better be only 50 pounds
It doesn't take much more thickness for the metal to be fucking heavy

Don't even know how to put it on
And zombies usually have some form of bullshit power alongside the "make everyone retarded" aura

Why would it be useful in such scenario? Sure, the plate armor would provide bite protection, but at the cost of being encased in a tin can which would lower your awaraness and mobility. Plus, wouldn't the zombies just, you know, pile on top of you and kill you that way anwyay? If you just want bite resistance in order not to get infected you could use a way lighter setup
>>walking around with 100kg of steel and lead makes you barely mobile
To be fair, they weren't that heavy, but that kind of armor would still be more of a liability
>That's nothing when it's spread across your whole body
That's kind of the point. They also used other stuff to reduce the mobility drawback, like wearing a leather belt for chainmail so most of its weight wouldn't rest on your shoulders

this, you can also just forge it and a lucerne with plate armor will just fuck up any zombie there is

>needing armor

Attached: Oscar_Cueto_falange_5_img.jpg (1174x800, 154.13K)

this only works on opponents afraid of death

Attached: a21a677ff07bfcc15722d7c734d7b6d03d8f147d4f5ab8a671c8791b111b3985_1.jpg (512x532, 38.46K)

Because most vidya characters are stronger than zombies.

Attached: 1643178095606.jpg (636x767, 111.94K)

???
just attack them from behind lol
or from the side
what are they gonna do about it? turn?
ahahahah

A knight's armor is lighter, and more importantly, far better supported than what today's infantry carries.

>Best weapon ever conceived by man
Flamethrowers need to be in every video game.

Attached: 800px-USMC-090606-M-1739M-001.jpg (800x522, 95.91K)

>I just discovered flanking

I thought it wasn't the weight that does you in, it's being completely covered, so you can't breathe all that great. You get hot as shit quickly and sweat can't help you, so you become exhausted quickly.

It's impossible to win against zombies.

Like I have 255 friends.

>setting thing that doesn't feel pain and wants to constantly rush you on fire

There's better ways. Get yourself some fencing gear.
Those jackets are built to keep a broken epee with the force of two athletes striking at each other from penetrating, no way some zombie teeth will get through.

they dont want to waste a feat on heavy armor proficiency

Attached: 1614999273843.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Of course you do. I will join you.