Nostalgia

Admit it the PS3 is the best Playstation it got an unfair rep in its day but everyone who owned one and looking back now it’s the best Playstation console overall great games all throughout its life

Attached: D8F31508-A2D0-40B4-B14C-C1E61803EFC0.jpg (569x569, 25.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8UHuUM4k3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Won't argue against that
The UI, media versatility, game library and big cock energy is still unmatched.

slim > fat > super slim

Kill yourself, zoomer. This brick had ONE game, DeS.

the shitty rep was absolutely deserved, Sony didn't salvage the PS3's image until the Slim came out

zoomers don't remember wii60

How did Sony manage to release 3 consoles in a row with no games?

I mean, nostalgia is one way of putting it.

>best
>24 fps sub 484p
Lmao

Not on its own.

The 360 version was always better even if in a minor way, and those games are even better now running on ONEXSEX consoles. The Playstation 3 strictly as a device to play 7th gen games was and is a disaster.

Eh, PS3 had Demon's Souls and Folklore, while PS4 had Bloodborne and Gravity Rush 2. PS5 has no Japan Studio though so they're really fucked this time.

I never understood what people saw in the Slim’s design it’s the one I own atm after my 60gb broke but always thought it was the most plain looking of the three

I'm still playing the PS3. Fallout new Vegas

Btw I'm trans

Faggot

>everyone
Yup, just another nostalgiafag'd millenial, move along...

That entire generation was a brown, bloom, and wagglin' disaster.

Attached: 1582609258815.jpg (850x1512, 62.83K)

Resistance, Killzone, MGS4, GOW3, Infamous, Motor Storm, LBP, Twisted Metal, Star Hawk, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Heavenly Sword

But user... PS3 has no gaems

Attached: Man suplexes stack of PS3 games.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

I never experienced 24 fps on any game in the PS3s library, what are you on about, bigger?

This pos would have been raped forever by the 360 if spics hadn't bought a zillion super slims when the PS4 was released

youtube.com/watch?v=w8UHuUM4k3c

No, I just like guns and F:NV provides me with that
Yes. I've fucked man ass before and I'll do it again.

PS4>3