Be a nioh chad

>be a nioh chad
>see a fromtroon
>tell him that he will never be body type b
>he joins the 41%
>play nioh with a smile on my face
life is good

Attached: 20220828_080349.jpg (1279x714, 187.82K)

>be nioh chad
>can play any competitive genre
>play nioh to chill
>see soulsfags tryharding a singleplayer game with silly speedruns and 2 hour lore videos

KEK
Fromcucks btfo'd

Why Team Cringa fans can't make nonbait threads? Is it because their games are usually the cheap knockoffs of a trending/popular games?

Also the best in its genre, with the most challenging gameplay, fun and with the best lore of all

Post some big booby cuties

Attached: Nioh2.jpg (1536x2592, 1.95M)

>best in its genre
The only other competition is has is Nioh 1, Nioh is its own genre. Also I made a real Nioh thread

I wish elden ring had fleshed out the combat in a similiar vein to nioh, with all the bosses playing sekiro, the regular dark souls options of fighting just didnt cut it imo.

I also wish i felt like playing more nioh 2, but i feel like ive already played it to death.

>team cringa
kekd

Reminder that Nioh players should play Armored Core by Fromsoft, its very similar.

This, Nioh is actually an armored core-like

Wo long won't have male/female options

lick it

Attached: 1635683108854.png (1170x658, 1.42M)

No (maybe)

Should I start with Nioh 1 or 2?

I don't know, I started with both haha
Nioh 1 is more of a journey and Nioh 2 is more of a trip

If you start with 1 then go into 2 you'll get pretty burnt out, but eventually you should play both
1 has a unique flavour to 2, but 2 is superior gameplay wise

I love this threads because they appeal to my contrarian nature.

1 is very startable game (compared to Dark Souls), i.e. gameplay is intuitive and it's not barebones as fuck.
I have not played 2.

Attached: 1551184001180.jpg (640x648, 65.46K)

Based

So these attempts to pit Nioh against Souls is definitely some sort of discord gayop right

the only story related reason as to why you should play nioh 1 is because william is chad and some characters in nioh 1 are total bros, but besides that there is zero reason to play 1 when 2 is superior in every way
there is also one mission in 2 where they have you fight william, but that is like a bleach filler episode

Attached: 1575973710401.jpg (960x640, 105.15K)

Yes. I basically just confirmed it if you've been keeping track.