Post fave games from each year

start and end wherever you want

Attached: goty.png (2500x2375, 2.04M)

Attached: goty_blank.jpg (2500x2375, 422.15K)

Attached: Chachachoices4.jpg (800x800, 187.73K)

based 2002 choice

>reddit theft auto iv for 2008
go back

Attached: grandtheftredditiv.png (480x450, 357.5K)

Choose wisely.
Lux master race btw.

Attached: Decide.jpg (4000x4000, 1.63M)

i thought redditors hated iv because of its based portrayal of women and immigrants

Redditfag tier list
Shit taste

it's not even a tier list kek stating your honest opinion truly is the best way to piss people off for no reason

>I need to insult a game but I'm too much of a NPC to figure out something funny
>I know, I'll mention Reddit!

Attached: reddit.jpg (636x480, 76.84K)

seriously why are these fags so obsessed? surely if they hated it as much as they say they wouldn't mention it every time they're presented with something they don't like

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT MAKE FUN OF MY FAVORITE GAME REDDIT THEFT AUTO IV!!!!! ALL THE REDDITORS SAID IT WAS LIKE... LE GOOD SO I LIKE IT TOO!!!!!!!! OH MY FAUCI WHEN LIKE... NIKO SAID... AMERICA WAS LIKE... LE BADDDD... AND IT WAS LIKE HIS SLAVIC THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE BECAUSE IT JUST WAS... WOW WHAT AMAZING SOCIAL COMMENTARY!!!! SMART AND INTELLECTUAL FOR SMART AND "MATURE" PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!! I KNOW... YOU ARE THE REAL NPC!!!!! LIKE HOW DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!! AND YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT THINGS FROM REDDIT ARE LIKE LE BADDDDD BECAUSE... YOU JUST CANT OKAY?!?!?!?
whatever redditor, just fucking go back
no, reddit actually fucking adores this game despite how fucking awful almost every facet of it was (especially compared to a PS2 game released 4 YEARS PRIOR). this is mainly due to contrarianism over gta v and the fact that most people enjoy it far more than iv (deservedly so because iv is atrocious), so they make up a bunch of retarded nitpicky reasons that no one cares about to lie to themselves that gta iv is actually le good and that theyre somehow some sort of deep intellectual for having this opinion.

Any Forums is literally just contrarian subhumans hoping to gain personality via "disliking [popular game]".

Just proved 's point.

I don't love some of these games I just thought they were the best of an average bunch. Some years it was incredibly difficult to pick 1 game above all others

Attached: Gotys.jpg (2500x2375, 2.09M)

1989-2022

Attached: games.jpg (1179x2413, 1.04M)

you have extremely awful taste

wait so you don't like it just because it portrays america in a negative way? lmao it's true though, le american dream is dead

lol, so much effort for such an abortion of a post

yeah i thought it was a nice little concept

(OP)
Dang you made a template version of my GotY image. Nice.

forgot image

Attached: GotY.jpg (2500x2375, 3.46M)

>tetris??
>lol
Meanwhile OP has four fucking Dooms and two Quakes. What garbage taste.

nice selection, i should have put deus ex at 2000, i like it better than majoras mask now that i think about it

yeah? they're good games

make and share your superior one if you don't like mine then

SMB1
Zelda 1
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Tetris
SMW
SF2
Sonic 2
Kirby's Adventure
Super Metroid
DKC2
Mario 64
FF7
SA1
Smash 64
Kirby 64
Melee
Pokemon Sapphire
Fire Emblem 7
Touhou 8
Mario Kart DS
Persona 3
TF2
Mega Man 9
Punch-Out!!
Galaxy 2
Portal 2
P4 Arena
SMTIV
Shovel Knight
Undertale
Planet Robobot
Cuphead
Smash Ultimate
DMCV
Metroid Dread
Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Attached: 1509012684616.png (488x509, 262.96K)

i'm making my own list but
>Kirby Forgotten Land
>2021
????????