File city....home

file city....home....

Attached: digimon-world-04.png (950x720, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eR30ef1NNqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow. a metal graymon and a metal mamemon

all my digimon are piles of shit

............why?!

Attached: 7f6.gif (360x276, 2.38M)

>be european 5yo kid
>dont understand english
>spend 10hours running around starting area without making progress

happened with a lot of games but i strongly remember digimon worlds starting area

Because you're letting them shit on the floor instead of taking them to the toilet.

If you're talking about Numemon, all champions have a weight requirement of at least 20+-5, so if your weight is below 15, you're very likely to not meet enough requirements for any evolutions.

fuck dude which way on the map to your mom's mouth?

>this meme again
Weight is the least important factor when it comes to the Champion level. Getting a Numemon means you were a lazy fuck and didn't train your Rookie's stats. Get them to 100/1000 across the board and you'll never see a Numemon.

Every Champion has a bonus condition that's really easy to get and there's such a wide variety of them and so much overlap between the Rookies available that you're going to hit any one of them pretty much no matter what. Go look at a digivolution guide and you'll see exactly what I mean.

>least important
That's not how it works. The game has four criteria for evolutions: stats, weight, care mistakes, and bonus conditions (happiness, battles, etc.). You need to meet at least three of them to be able to evolve. It doesn't matter how high your stats are if you don't meet two other criteria.

>with cousin, be kids
>no idea this game works
>overtrain our digimon
>have them shit on the race track to form a finish line
>scold them after they take a shit
>they keep transforming into a pile of shit
continue to struggle forward with said pile of shit

a magical game

Attached: 1482282626151.jpg (444x486, 125.74K)

I know how it works, and I say it's the least important for that stage for a reason. Meeting that 100/1000 threshold ensures you meet the stats requirement for any of the Champions. Care mistakes and bonus conditions are varied enough that you don't ever have to worry about weight unless you're shooting for something very specific. If your goal is just to not get Numemon, training it is enough.

Numemon is your punishment for not training.

>Meeting that 100/1000 threshold ensures you meet the stats requirement for any of the Champions
And feeding your digimon a bit extra ensures that you meet the weight requirement for at least one champion. How is that less effort than guessing which (sometimes mutually exlusive) bonus conditions to go for? Also, someone new to the game would have no idea what the different bonus conditions are.

>played a lot when kid
>only ever got an ultimate once
>find out years later it was a default ultimate and shittiest in the game
Man I was terrible. Never even got close to completing it.

Because you don't even need to look at a guide if you meet that stat threshold, that's what I'm saying. Training is the one way to play semi-blind and still enjoy yourself. A lot of bonus conditions are tied to battle count and the happiness/discipline gauge, especially keeping them high, which is really easy to do just by taking basic care of your Digimon.

what the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: Gundramon_b.jpg (320x320, 33.2K)

I wouldn't say Vademon is the worst. I'd give that to Andromon, personally. That said, any of them can be good, you just need to learn their best techniques.

Enjoy.....the music of HELL
youtube.com/watch?v=eR30ef1NNqM

FUCK WEEDMON

>Weight is the least important factor when it comes to the Champion level
it's one of the 3 big ones.
>what the FUCK were they thinking?
Freedom. Pic related.

Attached: gun.jpg (700x525, 58.73K)

i don't even know if i ever beat this fucking minigame

Not when it comes to avoiding Numemon. People keep meming about weight in avoiding Numemon but you'll never get it if your stats are up to par.

>he didn't meet kingsukamon
ngmi
You need to fulfill the weight, care mistake, and stats requirements to evolve. you can substitute one of those with meeting 1 bonus condition.

Yes, and the bonus conditions for Champions are so easy to meet you don't even need a guide. As long as you're taking basic care of your Digimon you'll meet them for at least one viable evolution, so all you really need to worry about is the stat threshold.

THAT is why weight is the least important factor to worry about in avoiding Numemon.