Nintendo Switch 2 to be announced at TGS **LEAK**

1/2
What do we think?

Attached: 726BA85E-1FD9-4484-9EE3-5E5B19D9B576.jpg (1439x993, 110.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shp9jzJ4MOw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2

Attached: 017269F6-7818-43B4-9A7A-0A57970DB421.jpg (1321x582, 60.81K)

has nintendo ever attended TGS? they used to have their own event but they stopped doing it

Nintendo isn't attending TGS.

That makes it what ? The 438th time a Switch Pro has been "leaked" ? Give it up.

No that cant be right their game expansion packs don't end until the end of next year

>Nintendo
>ever attending TGS
>"The new Switch supports DLSS and RT"
LOL

HOLY SHIT BROS!
youtube.com/watch?v=shp9jzJ4MOw

>comparable to XSS

Attached: 1648727319764.jpg (1024x768, 133.63K)

Kino

They're not attending TGS, but the Switch successor will have DLSS (no RT, though)

every fucking nintendo leak that comes from Any Forums is a straight up lie.

Why in the holy fuck Nintendo not attenting TGS again? It's their main market.

Shit I'm glad Japan is steadily going PC.

Not only is nintendo not appearing at TGS but why the flying fuck would they bother when they could get more viewership from just having a nintendo direct or dedicated presentation like the switch's.

Do they? I fucking doubt it.

real

Attached: Copesen.png (112x112, 17.74K)

Is this saying the switch 2 will be technically on the same level as the Xbox Series S? Is that what XSS means?

it's gonna be weaker than the steamdeck

gay and fake

>with Drake

Attached: drake-2017-wallpaper-11964-1536x960.jpg (1536x960, 151.7K)

No he misspelled SEX
As in SEX with Inklings

Which do you think is more likely to get a bunch of normalfags tuning in, a japanese trade show or a specific stream where they say the new console is going to be announced? Take a guess.

TGS is like the biggest gaming event of the year.

It's not even as well-known as E3

If Switch successor is Series S tier it will allow Nintendo to actually get some version of all the major current gen 3rd party games. I doubt it will be that powerful though. It will probably be base PS4 tier at best.

>4K
>12GB
It's probably not real, but why cheap out on memory again?

>4ktflops
>12GB
>4KDLSS
lol no, you'll get 8GB (10 at absolute most) and 2 to 3 TFlops

Who fucking cares. Eventually they will announce a new console but in the meantime everyone is enjoying switch and all the great games that arrived this year.

>why cheap out
Nintendo

fake, nintenshart hardware would be far weaker than the already weak as fuck XSS

test

>TGS
I think the last time Nintendo attended TGS was when they announced MH4 for the 3DS. That was like a 12 years ago

this

A portable Series S doesn't seem possible. The battery would last like 1 hour so I very much doubt the Switch 2 will be remotely that powerful. It will be about the same level as power as the launch model Xbox 1 or PS4