You WILL play Assassin's Creed and you WILL like it

You WILL play Assassin's Creed and you WILL like it

Attached: FcUg_-jXoAATAXY.jpg (1920x1080, 857.54K)

Imagine doing an Asscreed Marathon from the first game to the current.

I havent play an asscreed game since the first one

I'm hyped about Mirage. Glad i'm not forced to play as some whitoid

Why?

it would take you longer to 100% assassins creed Valhalla with all DLC and updates than all other assassins creeds combined

if mirage returns to the old style of game then yeah i probably will play it and like it. the new ones are tedious and suck massive ass.

Early games were short unless your autism tell you to 100% them. Most games can be finished in 20hrs to 30hrs.
The RPGs and naval games are fucking bloated tho

>tfw currently trying to 100% unity
sheeeeit i dindu nuffin

LOL

Based

Played AC:O two times, had fun with it, fapped to Kassandra, i'm done, thanks.

hundred FUCKING fifty gigs????

Attached: file.png (183x25, 4.26K)

I'm not going to play any of these but I will seed torrents for you anons when they become available.

wtf is infinity exactly? some new "service"?

Yeah I'm a fan of the series overall, despite its ups and downs.

oh boy at Netflix adaptation! im sure that will be great! how exciting!

>the last chapter
I've only ever played the very first asscreed and I found it boring and repetitive back then but is it some episodic dlc bullshit now? I thought valhalla came out a couple of years ago and was done.

Attached: unknown.png (945x945, 1017.64K)

That's what we think, but we have no idea what it's actually going to look like. Basically like, instead of a new game, there'd be just a big new expansion that takes you into a new story. Like imagine if the Ezio Trilogy wasn't three separate games.

I'm glad the future/present day shit is being taken out entirely from the games going forward.

Based and Piratepilled

If it plays like Unity I'll probably like it

Origins was pretty enjoyable until they utterly shit the bed on the Siege of Alexandria. Jesus Christ what a fucking letdown that was.

It's just a Hub game that you'll be able to access all the other games.
It's just an excuse to remove the present day stuff from the games itself and go ham on historical titles.

the more recent asscreed games are just WRPGs that they've decided to slap the name onto for brand recognition
this series has long ceased being about stealth and assassinations

They've been putting out a lot of DLC for it and this will assumingly be the last one

>He doesn't know about mirage.

NVMes are cheap bro.

Ubisoft deserves my undivided attention and you deserve free games user

At least we're FINALLY getting weeb Assassin's Creed.

It's literally conveyer belt production at this point.

Mirage isn't out you fucking retard, his statement is about what has happened with the series recently, not what might happen.

How are the new ac games? The rpg style ones. Last one I played was 2 or brotherhood, one of them. I tried 3 but couldn't get into the setting, so I only made it like 2 hours in before I hawked it to my brother.

So Red is Japan and Jade is probably China but what would Hexes be?

skip valhalla, aint worth it, odyssey was peak for that engine, valhalla was watered down trash with a shit story.

He said it ceased, it hasn't.
Stop being a schizo.

the parkour is gonna be shit, fuck ubishit for not fixing it ever.

Witch hunting Holy Roman Empire.

Gothic dark HRE game.

I'm still at Syndicate, haven't started it yet since I finished Unity earlier this year.

Attached: Tesla.png (511x568, 277.97K)

I have doubts if you include Odyssey, that game is long as fuck too.