PS1 CTR Decomp + Mods

So the PS1 CTR decomp is now officially being worked on, over 90% of the code is documented but only a couple % done so far.
Good news is while that's being worked on, a mod tools SDK has been released and a mod collection that has over 20 mods has been released too.
We finally got a W again crashbros

Attached: Crash Team Racing CTR Logo.png (2000x2098, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEy_xITKKXI
github.com/CTR-tools/CTR-ModSDK/
github.com/CTR-tools/CTR-ModSDK/releases/tag/r1
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc-_M-Snc1M
github.com/niko1point0/OnlineCTR/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=6lpigLfZ3Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neat

See pic related for the details and here's the links posted on that image too, any crashbros that see this I highly recommend giving CTR another play with the mods.
youtube.com/watch?v=mEy_xITKKXI
github.com/CTR-tools/CTR-ModSDK/
github.com/CTR-tools/CTR-ModSDK/releases/tag/r1

Attached: CTR Decomp + Mods.png (1275x870, 262.6K)

That's really cool. Would be cool if we coukd get a best of both worlds combining US version with EU and JP fixes.

I need it in plain English, doc

Also anons when you look at these links, please note the youtube vid as when the penta drives over the turbo pads he gets actual BLUE FIRE (because it's using the retro fueled mod on). Neat detail I like personally.

To install the mods, they're just a patch you need to apply now so you don't need to fuck around with the source code or anything like that.

Sure is!

I could've sworn there's already something like that which combines the different versions, or maybe I'm thinking of the mods themselves working on all regions so you kinda get that anyway

Checkout the discord image user and the links in my other post

Attached: 1567186277283.jpg (1031x851, 182.84K)

Also Crash 1 is getting a similar port/decomp-like treatment to make it run on PC similar to Jak 1, see webm

Attached: Crash 1 on PC.webm (1282x716, 2.66M)

but will it have online?

Soon user soon, it is being worked on though it's in the early stages. Will no doubt work properly when the game is fully decomp'd, will be 60fps too btw
See vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc-_M-Snc1M

Attached: 1645483969706.png (420x379, 128.39K)

exciting stuff

Sure is, the dream of ctr lobbies with custom characters, tracks and karts will be real soon. I can't wait crashbros

Attached: 1580676886868.png (358x293, 83.89K)

Thanks for the heads up user, CTR is my favorite racing game it will be fun to replay it with mods.

It almost makes up for the lack of a nitro fueled port assuming that the mod scene really takes off

there is already an online mod but weapons still aren't implemented
github.com/niko1point0/OnlineCTR/releases

With all the focus of mods so far and what the mods have been able to do without the game being decomp'd, I really hope it does as there's lots of different things being worked on and the public release of mod tools already is very encouraging.
Like how there's mods like this already and this is over a year old
youtube.com/watch?v=6lpigLfZ3Og

Attached: 165224869661.gif (500x396, 113.61K)

Good shit, i almost forgot this was a thing

meh, come back with a native pc port

but does it have the bandichicks?

Attached: 1457778541913.gif (150x150, 294.75K)

Nude coco when?

There better be an Elora mod

Attached: 1662851656407.jpg (2048x1726, 325.76K)

>ctr with mods
boy can't wait for persona 5 raceway and miku hatsune circuit and to race all of the 2hu girls and wario

The furries are hot but shit game