What’s the worst possible way to die in a video game? I don’t mean a story-related death related to the plot...

What’s the worst possible way to die in a video game? I don’t mean a story-related death related to the plot, but a game over for the player. I

For me, has to be in the Last of Us when the bloater tears your face apart. Especially when that shit cuts to black and leaves the rest for the imagination to fill in.

Attached: F61D303A-C42E-45AB-8CE0-C8819C4E356C.jpg (600x338, 47.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQ-C1suCEY&list=PLD88CF4BE41648126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1595011832862.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

There was this flash game where you could pick the death of a stickmen character, I don't remember it well but one of the deaths was some black goo creature girl(?) attacking the stickman and forcefeeding him black goo(?) until his stomach burst open. I mean it was only as far as stickmen graphics go but it was fucking gruesome and it stuck with me all these years later

being run down, nothing more annoying then my time being wasted

Inb4 the Dead Space head necromorph

this sounds like a rip off of how Sandman kills Spider-Man in Marvel Zombies, a zombie spider-man shows up from another universe and eats a bunch of this universes sinister six, then Sandman sees his universe's Spider-Man and thinks he's the zombie so he goes in his stomach and expands until he explodes.

Let's jsut say the graphics and animations leave a lot to the imagination, but getting captured by fogmen or cannibals in Kenshi is a gruesome way to go. Thankfully you can do the same to other poor, unlucky bastards by leaving them on the feeding poles.

Attached: screenshot_6.jpg (1920x1080, 358.38K)

>

Attached: spider-man-swallows-sandman-explodes-photo-u1.jpg (650x1010, 115.14K)

that is just a decapitation. Nothing that happens to the corpse afterwards matters, he is no longer feeling any of it.

What's that snuff game with the chick in the haunted house or w/e with all the monsters that kill her in real fuck ways? It's House of V- something but I can never find it and always forget the name after I do.

Attached: 1638329011842.png (949x1024, 1.26M)

Drowning, burning to death, dissolved in acid. You know, the classics.

Getting Stroggified in Quake 4 was pretty gnarly.

House of Velez is the name i guess

That one gets posted all the time on here
Shit like that or guro games are more disturbing to me than plain old gore in a horror game, the fact someone's getting off to it just makes it worse

that's it, thanks

the bloater death is one of my favorites, not just in tlou but in general

when he puts his fingers into your mouth and rips apart your head, beautiful

hot

it makes no sense why a Bloater is 8 times stronger than a normal human.

even if I grant you the fungus keeps infected alive nutritionally over the year+ they'd have to be infected to end up like that, at no point would they gain muscle mass, as fungal plates aren't fibrous.

he's just giving her face kisses

This always struck me as a really horrible death

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQ-C1suCEY&list=PLD88CF4BE41648126

>Trying to make sense in a fucking game about zombies
You are the faggot that complains about realism in fantasy games

this is faulty reasoning, games when presenting you with a slightly impossible situation should remain logically consistent with their reasoning of how things work.

this would be like if I made you a Vampire story where they could just choose to drink liquid grass juice and scream at the sun to make it not hurt them, but only some times, and with zero consistency.

afterall this was supposed to be a so-so-so serious story written by people who desperately didn't want to be making videogames, yet their setting hardly makes any sense, at least from the infected angle, and it never tries to even remotely justify how these things live past a month.