ITT: Fuck you, I like it

Attached: fuckyouilikeit.png (1417x864, 2.27M)

It's hard to mess up the animal crossing formula.

game has no voice acting and therefore shit

>no Alice
What's the point?

There are voice lines?

There are a couple.
Early Access.

Can I only attract the Disney princes and send the sluts off? How many husbandos are in the game yet?

You mean Stardew Valley :)

YWNBAW :)

Do you need to do the Moana / Rock world to proceed? Or can I skip them?

Attached: 1662466385875616.jpg (773x800, 325.07K)

This isn't a Nintendo thread?

This is what peak male performance looks like
also fuck off with your dating sim desires
i am here to farm and make money

Attached: peakmaleperformance.png (1283x1396, 2.34M)

sex with minnie

Attached: file.png (562x545, 422.24K)

Minnie for fuck sake

Attached: file.png (496x343, 156.73K)

It is on XBOX gamepass but get ready to pay for most of the future content via SEASON PASS and Microtransanctions

It's a satisfying time sink. They basically removed the need to rest and advance time from the Harvest Moon formula. It has Animal Crossing style housing. It has good IPs to draw from. I dislike the inventory management so far.

Future content is f2p, unless it's a paid for expansion (real money.)

Attached: file.png (983x361, 249.57K)

Is it fast to run out of shit to do or is it like old animal crossing where you can just vibe forever?

>100 hardwood
Pain

>Is it fast to run out of shit to do or is it like old animal crossing where you can just vibe forever?
Early Access right now got about 100+ hours of content if you do everything.

I'd actually recommend exhausting all the content early, really get a nice town layout going too. It'll make you appreciate and find uses for the new stuff.

Yeah true I only wish you could place all the fruit/vegetable/seed stalls in one location but they have to remain in their original biome. At least you can remove everything else around as you please. Fully unlocked map is huge as well, can fit a ton of different characters.

The story and worldbuilding are interesting, the gameplay intense. Among the best games of the last few years. The woke shit was annoying but not that big of a deal.

Attached: the-last-of-us--part-ii-20200614010300.jpg (1440x1440, 236.66K)

>Minnie is the exact same face as Mickey but with eyelashes
I guess its probably always been like this but seeing them side by side I can't unsee it

Disnigger marketer thread

It always been like this.

Attached: 41a36465835b896027a67d6dc5ada7ef.png (600x564, 160.87K)