Reminder that women in combat is already an unrealistic fantasy...

Reminder that women in combat is already an unrealistic fantasy, so there is NO REASON for female armor to be "realistic" or "practical".

Attached: 1543876652475.jpg (1054x2159, 247.36K)

The hardest choice for me was choosing who to marry, the big sister type with the fat tits or the loli tsundere

>the fat tits
at the end of the day, it's tits everytime for me

This is correct. Only jews or brainwashed idiots argue for realistic women's armour.
Women are to be protected and never to be sent into battle. Only weak soi-wrist faggots would do that.

>NO REASON for female armor to be "realistic" or "practical".
But there is, my dick

People who argue for everything to be realistic in the first place are idiots. It's a fucking video game. Everything is allowed, and realism is optional.

People who want "realistic female armor" also want majority of gay black muslims in western fantasy europe. "Realism" is just a thinly veiled excuse to make games with leftist propaganda.

There would be no point. They would get decimated and lose valuable equipment. Not to mention the morale hit to your troops watching their women butchered

That's how it is, huh

Attached: sumo oppai daisuke.jpg (1468x1101, 176.51K)

It's a shame. I like realistic armor, but I'll take skimpy armor over it if it means the rest of the game isn't woke shit.

So long as there's no boobplate, sure.

Attached: boobplate autism.jpg (2376x5864, 3.19M)

me on the left

Attached: 1655532353262.png (512x512, 171.59K)

What the fuck is wrong with armor fags? I think these people are actually autistic. Like something is actually wrong with them.

Attached: 1652760001663.jpg (428x413, 48.09K)

they're just leaning all the way in to muh realism and inadvertently proving the point that skimpy armor doesn't fucking matter because 100% of female armor in media is unrealistic.

>twintail
>hebe
>bikini armor
>feisty ranger class
yep, fuck women.

Attached: Dragon's Dogma_ Dark Arisen_20220625114126.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

lol

>no reason
Looks cool.
Fuck you.

Attached: 0cb8e37277330fad4371cf29f687d86a27034d89fc7d127e519c5add6d73b81c.jpg (1565x1800, 582.7K)

I want women in practical armor becouse it makes my dick hard.

Booga not being a cripple in a wheelchair after Jade fucked his babies out of him for 1 year is also unrealistic yet here we are.

i'm a fat 30 year old single catlady fujo (female (vagina (natural))) and i guarantee i could kick OP's ass

Attached: 1607703923740.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Jade is real fuck you.

>its another female entitlement thread because they can't accept women are physically inferior to men argument

Light armor is still the most effective and realistic fit for women regardless.

Just randomly want to say Iron Harvest has women in the armies but actually does do it somewhat realistically:
>women are not infantry units*
>Females are however in mechs or power armors where strength issues kind of don’t matter.
>Polania has women because they’re desperate, Rusviet uses women because they don’t give a shit, Usonia has women because FREEDOM!, while Saxony has no women outside of story mode.
>the female hero units that do exist are two snipers and stealth focused secret agent type so they’re not supposed to get into straight up brawls anyway (Anna can get away with it a bit because she has a pet bear)
>the two male infantry hero units are frontline fighters who can slug it out in heavy combat.

*admittedly the no female infantry is probably because infantry can change out their equipment to become another type of infantry, and as is Usonian troops can suddenly become black guys by picking up med kits to become medics.

People who want fantasy to be realistic really mean that they want verisimilitude. It's okay for people to have magic and superpowers but they expect people to act and think like people. It makes no sense for women to go into battle in stripper wear when men wear actual armor. Chainmail bikinis just make it harder to take a setting seriously for this reason because their only there for metareasons,

Statistically, no. The biological gap between men and women in terms of strength is huge. Unless you're a roided out bodybuilder with very good genes, then you could overpower the physically weakest men.

OP is right, and rather than resort to reductive and blatantly false boasts, maybe you should think about the idea that realism is boring and unfun.

Bitch no man would ever fight you at full strength. He'd roll with the punches and you'd think you won.

I mean, can also depend on things: got into a fight once with my sister and she got a good kick into my stomach and I had the wind knocked out of me and was on the ground for a good thirty seconds doubled over. And my sister is tiny enough that she can pass for a high school freshman in her thirties.

No I'm like 99% sure OP is a punk bitch and I could kick his dick in.

Attached: 1616032603513.gif (480x470, 1.06M)

But nothing, you probably stood there with your mouth open like a fish because it's your sister. You could have attacked as she did, but you didn't because you understand the strength difference. A strong enough punch from her MIGHT leave a bruise if she really puts her all into it. A punch from you might seriously injure her, or at the very least the ground will when she hits it.
A punk bitch with a lifetime of testosterone is stronger than just a normal bitch.