LARGE GAMING EVENT CANCELLED

I'm so sorry Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220910_071904.jpg (1080x1627, 840.9K)

based

So is this the proof that the gaming community is fucking gay or what?

Fags btfo

Well, at least it wasn't small gaming event.

yes and?

Attached: Fb3ntCaXwAAL_vq.jpg (1576x2048, 398.16K)

I didn't know that all speedrunners were gay.

I still don't see how not having the right to talk abou sex-ed to kids before third grade means you don't have the right to say gay.
If they wanted to cut cost, they just had to say so.

It makes sense that the opinions here are so divergent of real gamers. 95% of posts are shit takes and casual faggots.

>gayming event
>can't say gay

Ok, you already made this shitty thread, so at least tell me what that "don't say gay" law even is.

This AGDQ? Or some other GDQ event? I don't know why they'd have it in Florida of all places when the community is largely LGBT, kek.

>gaymes done quick
>don't say gay

>pedos mad as fuck

Attached: 1353442622593.gif (127x189, 770.06K)

Homophobes are literally ruining our hobby. How can we rise up against them and protect trans kids?

how tf did agdq become so pozzed?

homosexuality is mental illness so it's a right decision to prohibit its encouragement

you just now realize this?

Attached: 1616688800962.jpg (835x418, 66.56K)

It's sad what GDQ has become.

Pretty much. The last 5 years has basically been men in dresses "marathoning" games. The whole event is a shadow of itself. Blame the money, blame cosmo.

Pedophiles can't stop seething

Attached: dontsaygaypedolaw.jpg (1024x675, 143.11K)

The event started attracting a lot of LGBTQ people, specifically transgender men. A lot of the runners themselves are men who "transitioned" into being women and wearing women's clothing/doing HRT.

I've never attended an event but you read about all kinds of crazy stories going on, it's just as bad as anime conventions in my opinion, and I've been to quite a few of those.

Based Florida!