Post them

Any franchise works.

Attached: 1662762117786533m.jpg (1024x740, 135.6K)

Template

Attached: 1662757970182244.png (640x418, 68.2K)

post a non deepfried version first

might do one for megaten but the format doesn't really lend itself favourably to a lot of smaller game franchise, even certain larger franchises like DQ will struggle on a format like this since the games quality is pretty consistent throughout. I like the format regardless, but it needs some tweaking (also a non-crusty version of template will help)

Attached: sonicated.png (1156x757, 952.98K)

I would change Sonic 1 with Sonic CD for overhated thinking about it again.

Attached: megatenated.png (1099x717, 872.24K)

Shadow tower is not really underrated though, ST Abyss should have been in that spot really.

>overrated
>Not sonic 2
Lmao

I have never played a From Software game other than Armoured Core 1 & 2 and I never will

Youre nigger for posting this and you deserve rape you snobish cunt

Worst take in video games , unironicaly kys now and film it so i can jerk off to youre suffering

I still remember playing Sonic Chronicles for the first time with my new NDS Lite on Christmas morning. Man, I switched to nintendogs so damn quick

This here is THE reddit thread TM

P3 is the best Persona and Nocturne is the best mainline SMT.

Attached: 1662804117192163.png (640x418, 84.9K)

sonic 2 would probably land closer to neutral for me but most of sonic 2 praises (especially those who rate it higher than Sonic 3) are mostly normalfags who haven't played anything after sonic 1 and 2, so I can see the argument for saying it's overrated, but I would still struggle to call it that personally
I haven't played much of it but nintendogs was pretty decent from what I can remember, if you wanted a good sonic game on the DS, I think Sonic Rush would have been out at that point and that was pretty good
Thank you for proving my point, and yes, I do think P3 is the worst persona game, I even prefer Persona 1 over it because at the very least, persona 1 is a decent FPDC

Where does Evergrace rank?

>but too many people like it
why is this a bad thing

damn this is like a young contrarian

>It's not necessary bad, but too many people like it

Attached: autism_awareness.gif (540x540, 240.1K)

truth

bump

Attached: 1662804117192163.jpg (640x418, 75.08K)

Elden Ring is good though

What's wrong about a game that too many people like?

because people will turn blind to its weaknesses and jerk themselves off to the game

That doesn't affect the quality of the game.