Gameplay is fucking awful, what moron designed this trash? Fucking PS1 had games with better gameplay than this

Gameplay is fucking awful, what moron designed this trash? Fucking PS1 had games with better gameplay than this

Attached: star-wars-force-unleashed-1-button-1641600733695.jpg (2000x2000, 627.76K)

cool story bro

>t. filtered by the star destroyer part

Just play the Jedi Knight games instead

Friendly reminder we got this tech demo garbage instead of a proper sequel to pic related.

Attached: 58569a2fed02f8a05ce01756595f0487.jpg (267x400, 34.88K)

Already did

the only drawback of the combat was the lack of dismemberment
otherwise it will always be the best jedi/sith power fantasy in gaming IMO
being able to lift a stormtrooper, throw some lightning, and then your lightsaber at him, while still holding him all the way, was fucking fun
The ragdoll was also great, I remember the first time I lifted a goon and toying with him, and then he fucking clings to another goon and even to props
good times

Should have played the good version that the wii/ps2/ps2 got instead of the shitty real game

this game is total garbage
I guess Star Wars games just suck in general and it's fans are braindead morons then

The wii/ps2 version was cozy. 360/PS3 can suck a fat cock.

*wii/ps2/psp

i thought it was hilarious, I flung a wookie up in the air and a couple seconds later, he crashed through a tree and split it in half

also setting stormtroopers on their tip toes on the ledge, so they fall and die, but it's not my fault

The PSP version is the best because it doesn't stand out on the console, it's great as a handheld game. It doesn't have every level, but it has most of them.

The force unleashed 3 would sell like crazy because of the following it's built since and the cliffhanger ending of the second. Just declare it legends, I don't want Jedi fallen twink 2.

>i am le contrarian
Yawn do better.

This

>PS1 had games with better gameplay than this
Is this some kind of zoomer attempt at dumping shit on something? Coz the ps1 had shitloads of great games.

PSP was the best version if only for being the only one with a Horde mode so you can just go apeshit

I played the PSP version of this game years ago and loved it. It probably wasn't even that good but looking at the PS3 version, that one looks genuinely terrible.

When someone said bad about your favorite old thing :(((

Other examples of games where a handheld version is superior?