The scary part about this game is taking a look around when you are not playing and realizing we are rocketing towards...

the scary part about this game is taking a look around when you are not playing and realizing we are rocketing towards this world at a rapid pace

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 8.84K)

the scary part about this game is realizing it couldve been great but was ruined by capitalism

No shit, its 55 more years

Attached: 1250631840672.jpg (258x314, 11.44K)

Doofus

the scary part is that you can take your time doing sidequests but the game constantly reminds you only got a week to live

the guy who made the original RPG game meant it as a warning for humanity not to go this way and yet here we are doing it anyway

They legitimately need to rewrite Viktor's line. What were they thinking?

the queen is dead they can no longer voice record

The guy who made the boardgame is giga based

Attached: F4F713E2-3382-450C-945B-707CA12B3E01.jpg (960x561, 91.29K)

THIS EXACT FUCKING THING IS HAPPENING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT?

Yea, whatever drugs youre taking.... take less

Yup. That’s one of the reasons why I love this game so much. Cyberpunk 2077 is our future.

It doesn't.

That is fucking scary

underage

Don’t get cybernetics

>what were they le heckin thinking?
suspend your disbelief because it's a fucking video game

im 35 cunt

I'm seriously sick to my stomach thinking about this

pothead

the scary part about this game is realizing half of the dialogue is just ripped straight out of neuromancer

Whats so bad about the cyberpunk world?

ok person in denial you probably get all pissed off whenever someone mentions climate change

Mike Pondsmith is black

>game constantly reminds you only got a week to live

the writers are just idiots, the chip thing should have been near the end of the game opening up for expansion story, but we had to have Keanu shoved in your face for the whole game instead.

except that's not from the boardgame

give some examples?
stfu Any Forums schizo

just read neuromancer, you'll see that it's the same thing