World of Tanks

I wanna try playing ranked next time, should I buy the Leopard 1 or the STB-1 for it?
I normally don't play tier 10 so I don't know what tier 10 tanks are good.

Attached: WHMCWPxaDhM.jpg (2560x2880, 3.65M)

STB can fight hulldown much better than the leo and ranked is mostly a contest of who can get to the hulldown spot first and start grinding damage.
I think in a post kran nerf game you just want a superconq with a turbo or a vz.

Thanks. I was never good with HTs so I think I'll get the STB-1 instead.
Also, other than gun rammer, what other equipment you'd recommend?

Wow, tier 10 is such a shit show. Even worse than I remember.

I haven't played wot in years is the batchat still good? it was the only tier 10 I had. I loved playing it except for when you would randomly explode because artillery landed on the same screen as you.

Autoloader tanks are always good.

Attached: Sororitas.jpg (2560x1440, 1.61M)

thats pretty cool

Attached: __prinz_eugen_and_sister_of_battle_azur_lane_and_1_more_drawn_by_kreuzer_00__2b43fa641277fcae71132de5fa0795ea.jpg (2219x2617, 638.71K)

There were other 40k skins last battle pass season.

Attached: WOT_PC_Battle_Pass_WH40k_3D_Style_Object430U_01.jpg (1920x1620, 907.96K)

Attached: WOT_PC_Battle_Pass_WH40k_3D_Style_STB1_02.jpg (1920x1620, 1.19M)

Attached: WOT_PC_Battle_Pass_WH40k_3D_Styles_E100_01.jpg (1920x1620, 993.86K)

Ranked is such a damage race that I'm gonna unironically tell you to go turbo rammer stab.

It's been power creeped a little but what kills the tank is how many maps are corridors and how creeped vision is with CVS and stuff in the game now.
Doesn't feel fun to play, you will get pushed by superheavies and forced to trade unfavorably, early damage is very hard to obtain.

huh thats pretty cool
though the nurgle one is not nearly weird enough

Attached: file.png (620x481, 760.04K)

STB is more fun, gun handling makes it infinitely better at intermediate ranges, having actual armour means that you will occasionally bounce a shot
Leo extremely dependent on using your teammates as extra hit points and we all know how relying on teammates in these games is
t. own both

Yeah I keep making the same mistake of trusting teammates.

like ye old elc AMX or the ravioli... a redlining TD disguised as something else, thats how you need to play the leo, even more with the shell velocity it has.
Because if you get hit, you not only lose your hitpoints but also fucking that you will lose a module or 2, and your loader making your reload higher than a shitbarn.

Attached: file.png (1394x1030, 364.13K)

Is ranked mode even worth it for an average (50% WR) player?

True

I'd argue its even more worth it because shitters get far more out of the reward tanks like the concept and kpz50t.
It will take you much longer to complete though.
And it won't be very fun.

idk why people are going on about the STB armour as if its gonna bounce any t10 slinging gold all day. It's pure luck if it bounces, probably the leo would bounce the same shot cause its probably at extreme angles.
>I was never good with HTs
I bet you've just never played a good heavy. I thought the same of myself until I got the conq

I stopped playing WoT when there's always bourassque Killing 1 tank per full autoloader mag in every game I played. I can't understand how that is even balanced.