Why didn't anyone tell me the force gun was so good?

Why didn't anyone tell me the force gun was so good?

Attached: Force_Gun.png (250x227, 106.11K)

user, the force gun is good.

Line Gun plebs didn't want you to find out about it

>Main pulse rifle
>Game is significantly harder

the pulse rifle just fucking destroys bosses though

That feels like a problem with survival horror games in general.

You get a new weapon and they don't give you enough ammo to test it out without feeling like you wasted it.

i really want to like using the flamethrower given the context of the game, but it's just not fun to use

I think the Pulse Rifle is genuinely the best gun in the game. It's hard to aim with, sure, but a lot of enemies aren't particularly fast so if you take your time you can cut their limbs just as well and save an assload of ammo. If you're really particular, you can empty the magazine and upgrade for free ammo, although you get so much of it per drop that I find that unneeded.

Once you upgrade the damage on it, you can literally just melt enemies shooting them in the chest and still never run out of ammo.

If you want to chest enemies just use seeker rifle with max damage and zoom bonus damage. Ignore all limb mechanics.

seeker isnt even in the first game
theres the contact beam which I didn't find very useful

>Enough damage to ignore the limb mechanic, god forbid you actually aim for the limbs
>Outright deletes those crawling baby shits even in black version
High risk high reward chads ww@

Attached: f85758d0584914e380c3b7c5e6ef99fa[1].jpg (620x349, 23.29K)

I like Line Gun more in DS1. Force Gun pratically solo carried me through DS2 hardcore run. Shame DS3 ruined Force Gun. Even alt fire was made bad.

It's a shotgun in an action horror, user. It's good by default.

I think it's around the time of the decontamination room where, if you had a few damage upgrades for the FG, it 2 shots standard necromorphs.
>locked into a small room with necros spawning from vent holes and the ceiling
>blast a necromorph once, hitstun
>blast him again, he dies and every dismemberable part detaches
>also necro 2 behind him gets hit
>blast necro 2 again to kill him
>necro 1's loose body parts get sent bouncing all over the room from the blast
And then right after that room is a corridor where shit spawns behind you if you head for the dead end to loot. Then you make your way back up the corridor, re-enacting the AA12 scene from The Expendables.

Attached: ywWrx5.gif (485x270, 703.48K)

Most guns in the series are repurposed mining tools so it makes sense why they look janky and rough but why does the pulse rifle which is designed for military use look like this? It looks like a madman made it from salvaged materials. No sane military would design their rifles like this

Attached: Sws_motorized_pulse_rifle_model_preview.png (1920x1080, 795.32K)

Always been saying its the best

You can just reload.

For me, it’s the flamethrower.

the alt fire is good, you can not change my mind

No sane military would have a gun with its alternate fire.

I MISS DEAD SPACE 2 MULTIPLAYER SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me that you have brain damage without telling me you have brain damage.

>decide to challenge myself with a plasma cutter only run on hard
>game is easier than it has ever been before
what did they mean by this?

Attached: dead-space_ZAySh9Q[1].jpg (736x414, 48.7K)