Made in Abyss thread

Made in Abyss thread

Attached: 71OeIOoeUHL._SY445_.jpg (287x445, 45.92K)

should I get this if I've never watched the anime?

only if you want a mediocre game and also dont want to understand whats going on

Yes if you enjoy jank kino, you'll probably fall in love with the setting and read the manga

No, the dogshit tutorial would spoil your introduction to an excellent series. Watch season 1 + movie 3 first at least, or read the mango.

The rest of the game is great jank but the tutorial is forced so don't do it.

>Riko run ends after Ozen
>it was basically just a tutorial for OC mode
Well that sucks. Though it is pretty fun to explore in the more open OC mode.

The only thing i see is a crappy game about an even crappier anime about kids brutalised, it cant be more Any Forums friendly JUST FUCKING PLAY IT.

>Get
Yea get it for free, if you actually enjoy it wait for sale to own it
Binge season 1 and movie 3 doesn't take long

That's a really good cover.

You'll see her again :)

Mate, if you watched the anime you wouldn't want anything to do with the game.
The anime is really terrible.
>Any Forums friendly
The only reason it's so popular here is because the MC is underage, and she pisses her pants and there's a closeup of her crotch while it happens.

>and she pisses her pants and there's a closeup of her crotch while it happens.
no they dont

>Contrarian faggots think they can actually make us hate potato suffering
Getting a little to big for their britches.

I've helped with Rico and splatted into the secret club. But it doesn't seem like I can actually go up because the end of the third has no way to go back up.
I'm basically stuck in the fifth layer with no way out. Was there some sort of key in the fourth layer I didn't find?

No? That’d be retarded
Go play Xenoblade or Etrian Odyssey instead

MAIDEN PISS

I'm confused whether you're talking about 3rd or 5th.

In 5th you can get stranded if you take the wrong route and don't prepare a way back.

In 3rd there's multiple paths, it's just a confusing ordeal. I go from the first area to Glass Layer, out through the splitmaw's den by whistling the ceiling down into Quad Pits, from there to Ship, and skip some hassle by munching energy food to climb directly to the entrance area so I only have to juke one Madokajack.
But there's probably easier ways.

Bunp

Attached: wobbling nanachi.gif (560x424, 377.37K)

>and skip some hassle by munching energy food to climb directly to the entrance area so I only have to juke one Madokajack.
Also you can make it basically zero Madokajacks (I'm not counting the ones that can't hit you if you just move in a straight line like in the entrance layer) if you have extra energy food (2x40 minimum) by taking the same path, but climbing over to stand on the top of the boat itself, then over to the exit instead of just climbing directly up.

I think you could also skip em by going from Quad to Hexagons but it seems slower so I never tried.

I know we all wanted the piss meter but that along side
>hunger
>stamina
>salt
>ropes
>antidotes
>weapon durability
>ammo
>save balloons
>the curse
And general navigation would probably filter the few people that buy this game.

A.k.a. hourly shill, circlejerking thread. If the game doesn't have loli or shota, this board would've never given it any fuck.

Attached: 1568351912623.jpg (285x327, 9.37K)

It's a timer, heat increases after a couple minutes and caps at about 15 minutes.

It's meant to keep pressure on you and teach you to keep moving. I learned to appreciate it. Feels good later on when you know how to move/avoid the jank and areas that used to suck become effortless.

Although you can use smoke honestly it's easier just to slot a light hatchet to deal with 1hp bugs until Riko gives you something better.
Even when it comes to fishing, the best spots you can clear out before the first bug arrives once you learn where to stand.

Also it's tied to enemy territories (apart from climbing). Which is hinted at in some enemy descriptions.
If you're standing in a spawn zone you're gonna get swarmed. If you really need a break to heal up or whatever, there's often safe spots on ledges or alcoves. Probably depends on the area but the 1st layer is full of them.

Nah it’s a shitty Spike Chunsoft game. I actually watched the anime and movies before this game’s release, but it turns out I enjoy the anime a lot and I stopped playing the game after half an hour. Usually I like Spike Chunsoft shitty games too but not this one.

I'd still like a deep sim where going deep is a major expedition but yeah, they went the other route where you can go to layer 4 and back 20 times a day so it'd just be a pain in the ass.

The tutorial is incredibly awful so I don't exactly blame you, but career mode is genuinely fun as hell if you can endure unlocking it.

>The spawn timer for hammering you with respawning enemies doesn't stop when the game is paused
This kills the alt-tabber.

you should watch the anime first because the game is kind of janky garbage that carries itself on the world

game would have been better if the curse decreased when you went down, instead of accumulating every inch when you walk over a slightly uneven terrain.

>unlock the ability to attack twice with my weapon
>try it out on an enemy that takes two hits two kill
>the second hit doesn't deal damage, but still spends weapon durability
What the fuck. Are combos a scam?

Imagine not using the mod to turn that shit off. I was fed up with it 10 minutes into my first dive.

Why do people keep asking this?

Just got to freezing hot mines, at the bottom of 3rd layer, how do I get to the 4th one?
Also my inventory is permanently full because everything weighs a ton so now I'm carrying a lot of relics and I want to sell them asap but I have no idea how to go back to town.
Usually I have quests that get me back up there but I was just told to explore.

If I could get to 4th layer then fast travel to town that would be nice.

Attached: 1661788578388186.png (232x274, 97.57K)

yes
pickaxes combos work but they're still a scam since you'll be better off unlocking skill from the crafting or delving tree