Sakura Wars

Is this any good? I

Attached: sakura-wars-ps4.jpg (1280x1594, 442.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WB201OaxL3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really. I honestly liked claire and koi koi the best about it. The rest was kind of ass

Attached: stoic.webm (328x290, 1.41M)

Paizuri with Hatsuo

Attached: 1599677767724m.jpg (1024x576, 65.39K)

It had a ton of SOUL. One of my comfiest gaming experiences ever was just walking around the theater with this playing in the background:
youtube.com/watch?v=WB201OaxL3s

Attached: kamiyama.jpg (3840x2160, 699.64K)

Waiting for it to hit $20 to give it a try.

I can't fucking take this game seriously with all these kubo characters.

Will it ever come out on PC or Switch?

>musou shit
>sega shit
of course not.

>Tite Kubo

Attached: 636.png (300x249, 82.78K)

If you're wanting to dabble in the general idea of the series, it's worth it for the price that you feel is right.

Pretty much this, the game itself is not good but it's a comfy ride

Based.
How's it not good? It's a damn solid reboot.

lol

1. It would run like shit on Switch.
2. PC players don't buy anything.
The Switch is holding an entire generation back with dated hardware. Not worth putting big games on there when they won't sell well and will be reviewed poorly.

It's good for what it was, but those Japanese Nazis put it as ps4 exclusive for some reason

switch runs fucking the witcher 3 and doom eternal
no way it would have any problem running an anime game

Aen't they incredibly scaled-back?

Switch is really weird. It has some really good ports like Valkyria Chronicles 4 which looks and runs great and you wouldn't even realize it was ported to Switch after its release, then you have really bad ports like Valkyria Chronicles 1 that make you wonder how they had so many problems getting an over 10 year old game to look or run well on something way newer than it originally launched on.
Really depends on how much time and money developers are willing to spend on optimizing their ports. I mentioned Valkyria Chronicles specifically because those were both Sega so they have a history of good and bad Switch ports.

>soul
>comfy
I'm not op but i was hoping for an actual impression not useless zoomer memes.
>musou
That's more informative than the other guy i quoted, is it really a shitty musou type game and not like the old ones on saturn etc? :(

>no way it would have any problem running an anime game
You didn't play Astral Chain or Fire Emblem i take it. They can't even manage 30fps.

I thought it was fine. I mean, yeah, it's a musou and all, but it's not like the previous SRPG gameplay was Knights in the Nightmare level by any stretch of the imagination either. The main attraction is the dating sim/VN parts and that's all still there in all its glory.
That being said, I think So Long My Love was the better game.

Attached: Gemini.Sunrise.full.414193.jpg (1246x1109, 341.49K)