I want this, but space based. Battleships, carriers, and fighters

I want this, but space based. Battleships, carriers, and fighters

Attached: Sea_of_thieves_cover_art.jpg (275x350, 35.33K)

Ok

I want you, but on your knees. Sucking, fucking, and swallowing.

But I'm a boy

Pretty sure that exists and is called pulsar lost colony

Scam Shitizen
Eve Online
Space Engineers on a faction PvP server
FTL if you want single player
Space Haven if you want it to be more like Rimworld
They're are a lot of games user

>Eve online
>Rimworld
You've obviously never play sea of thieves and are just listing space games, retard

I want Sea of Thieves, but better combat with more interesting enemies.

I want Sea of Thieves but with a reason to play it.

Confirmed PvE shitter

I'm going to make a quick list of things that don't work in this game as of the latest patch

-Shooting your gun
-Blocking
-When you grab onto a ladder at the top of the ladder, you climb down before you climb up. This bug has been in the game for at least the 3 years I've owned it
-You can spawn into the game dead, and being picked up before you go to the ferry will make you unable to interact with anything else in the game. This bug has been in the game at least 3 years.
-Harpoons now grab chests and suspend them midair randomly
-Harpoons now hitreg players
-Draw distance is severely reduced
-Occasionally you will be indefinitely blackscreened
-Captained ships do not save your cosmetics, however, if someone draws a dick on your map, that will be saved
-Flag Boxes cease to exist at random
-Veils are now impossible to complete if you receive a Ship Graveyard
-Occasionally Skeleton Ships go into outer space (part of flameheart's plan??)
-Occasionally while walking through your ship, you will phase through your boat and be sent to the bottom of the ocean
-Every ship has a section that can potentially send you flying multiple tiles away if you step on it wrong
-Logbooks are inaccurate
-Some players (me) cannot purchase supplies from the merchants. (Actually I can purchase them, I just can't pick them up)
-Bucketing out of the sloop window is now inconsistent
-Rowboats are cursed
--Rowboat inventories appear empty while full
--Rowboats cannot be rowed, but can be sat in
--Rowboats can be rowed, but cannot be sat in
--Rowboats cannot be docked
-Servers sometimes do not give you gold/doubloons/ancient coins
-Occasionally firing a cannon will show the firing animation, play the cannon fire noise, but not actually fire. (lol)
--This may also cause you to inadvertently unload your loaded cannon while rapid firing, causing extreme rage and getting sunk
-Curseballs do not play appropriate jingle
-Silent Boarding is now RNG based

THIS IS ALL I CAN FIT IN ONE POST.

Attached: Literally Me.jpg (1920x799, 366.93K)

Sounds based and sovlful. Installing now

I didn't mention Rimworld
You asked for space themed open world PVP/combat games preferably with coop and I listed a bunch
If you want to spend 4 hours flying with bros, never seeing anyone else and then getting 500v5'd by Chinese p2w kids then literally just play Eve.
Cuz honestly that's all SoT is.

????????
What did he mean by this? Also, you are confirmed for being a shitter if you think that's the average pirate experience

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-202822_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1152, 409K)

All those things work for me. Sounds like your problem.

Literally what starbase was supposed to be. Unfortunately it died

Attached: 1606414945831 (1).webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

I want this, but simpsons based. Sneeding, feeding, and seeding.

Yeah he's clearly a faggot, where is the mystery?

Well that's pretty gay, like that guy wanting some kid on his knees

I want this, but with a friend who is actually halfway competent at the game instead of a complete impulsive retard who can't think ahead, can't be trusted to helm the ship because he doesn't know how to maneuver it and constantly wants to PvP despite being a fucking idiot that gets tunnel visioned into specific tactics when they don't work for the situation.
I really enjoy the game but how the FUCK is he still this bad after 400+ hours. I've played less than half of that and I'm more competent at every single aspect of this game.

Your friend sounds like a completely average player. I can't count the number of ships I've fought who will non-stop try to board us when we have no damage, no pressure, and they just get constantly blasted off the ladder, probably because someone on the internet told them that boarding wins fights.

I wanted this too, but after thinking about it for a minute, I realized it could never work. There are certain core elements featured in SoT that simply won't translate to a space-based game. No space game could ever offer the same level of casual PvPvE fun.