Unions BTFO

lol, lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-165102~2.png (1440x1846, 917.32K)

Vodeogames are dead...

Wasn't there something else special about the game's development? Crowdfunding or something?

vodya is dead

no, its because a team of 14 retards hired a phd fraud to help them create a union, for again - a team of 14

sex with mouse

i thought it was common knowledge that unions don't work unless they're backed by the mob or some branch of organized crime.

Attached: 1643719870789.png (545x611, 348.12K)

Unions bad!
Capitalism good!
xd!

Agreed

Attached: Vodeogames.jpg (1127x2496, 1.85M)

???

Objectively correct. Unions are for communists and communists are subhuman.

does Any Forums even have a reason to hate unions besides associating them with leftists

>they/them
i wonder why they went under

Attached: 1654306191737.png (552x543, 358.06K)

Unions are only effective for large businesses where labor is suitably distant from management on the hierarchy, a union for a 14 person dev team is entirely asinine.

i hate them because they take my money and do nothing with it

NOOOOOOOOO
I want more furry games, not less bros…

Most Any Forums posters are american and most ameican unions are corrupt organizations that have nothing to do with what a union is supposed to be, and make you pay for the privilege.

Because they do little to improve work place conditions and just a piece of your paycheck. Especially working here at boeing.

>14 people in the studio
>One of which was already a fucking HR person
Literally what was the point

$100 this applies to their team

Attached: changing_the_face_of_coding_by_smuttytheclown_dbvbzyh-fullview.jpg (1024x596, 140.74K)

it's endlessly entertaining how the strongest calls for game developer unionization come from either passing twitter retards who don't even work in videogames, or trust fund babies running their own doomed "studios" who don't actually understand what unions are and don't benefit from them in any way

You're taken advantage of either way.

>they/them
lmao

Don't bother, burgers are cucked beyond comprehension.

Unions in the US have a tendency to bloat into unnecessary bureaucracies because the US's entire culture revolves around exploitation and a fantastical belief that "i'm fine with getting fucked over because someday it'll be me doing the fucking over"
Also the internet is obscenely polluted with pro-corpo astroturfing, both unironic paid-for shilling and shared for free by the delusional.

they are associated with leftists though. The american ones here fund left wing NGOs and push for left wing actvism. They certainly do not protect right wing workers, only their own.

Europeans are confused, but

Attached: FU1YFOhXwAsDgt8.jpg (828x1148, 154.3K)

Maybe, but better dead than red.

American unions are literally cons that will charge you $100 a month for the privilege of having your job moved overseas without warning one day

Cuck slogan

>people drawing cartoons think they're the proletariat

Imagine having access to all those furry illustrators to hire but instead they made it in house and couldn't even create attractive anthros.

Attached: 1662003562015884.jpg (516x516, 28.68K)

>bearded millennial males and dumb sluts
Modern American union workers I guess.

+5 social credits deposited into your account

Attached: arrJTkpq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.65K)

americans are just brainwashed by their corpo masters

>furry studio
>made they/them characters
>shutting down
literally nothing of value was lost

Attached: Rhygasm.png (281x312, 212.29K)

Enjoy burning money on Elon for no reason

I can only see two situations in which unions can be good
- Dangerous jobs
- Unskilled labor
Video game developers do not meet either criteria.

Cope, seethe, dilate

>Big Giant Circles
How am I supposed to take this seriously with a name that retarded?
That guy deserves to be unemployed no matter what.

Oh, so this are literally just fucking idiots. That makes sense. This entire thing sounds retarded. I have no issue with unions but retards should totally get wrecked

Go Woke Go Broke

Attached: 0221753503593.jpg (511x671, 41K)

VFX have been royally fucked because they thought they were too skilled to need a union. Now they worked excessively and make less than any other animator or designer on average

>they/them are now was/were

just wanna play vodeo games

I look at screenshots of the game and I still don't even understand how you were supposed to play it. It was just some furfag schizo shit who ripped off people on Kickstarter for kusoge.

There will be no new vodeo games

pinkos considered unions a stepping stone to communism

Yes, monopolies are bad for market functioning, that's a pretty common argument. What did you mean to say exactly?

>unions don't make profit

What did he mean by this?