This is the best controller

This is the best controller.

Attached: DA10EF40-3098-11ED-AF22-A7DE149E14A0.jpg (3800x2700, 1.21M)

XBONE objectively is best, but this is a close second.
Also can any deck players weigh in on how the hell you’re supposed to use that controller? I’ve never seen anything like it

>Retarded analog stick placement
>Buttons are tiny
>Having to take apart a controller to replace the battery
>no pressure based buttons for emulation
>triggers are buttons
No.

I never really had much love for it.

reverse the face buttons so it's Xbox style, sticks aren't concave, d-pad is too mushy, analog placement is fucked, also the face buttons are too flat
this for me is the peak right now, although the shoulder buttons could be better

Attached: 345.jpg (1350x759, 115.36K)

would never use it for a 3D game but the d-pad, buttons, and shoulder/triggers are all goated with the sauce ong frfr no cap

The battery is in its own compartment held by a single + screw, hardly requires taking the controller apart

Attached: Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Bottom-FL.jpg (3520x2620, 1.83M)

this thing looks like a primitive stone weapon or tool cavemen would use

Analog placement was the best part. You wouldn’t understand you probably have small hands. The dualshock is more up your alley

The X and Y buttons are kind of a pain in the ass to press, especially if you're playing a precision 3D platformer or something. The battery life and overall shape of the controller are great though.

For me, it's the DS4.
Only way it could be improved is with USB C.

Attached: 1662763318063157.png (990x621, 541.58K)

*Series X

>single screw
still retarded

That's not a DualShock 2 though. Bing Wahoo shills and cocksuckers are always wrong by default.

I prefer the switch one

Attached: nintendo_hacafsska_switch_pro_controller_1315035.jpg (2000x2000, 222.86K)

I love the Wii U Pro Controller's dpad, they fucked it on the Switch Pro Controller

dualshock 3 is better

>xbone controller but nintendo

Yeah but non retarded button layout

>Bluetooth/wireless shit
>battery dies, needs to buy another battery or controller
Nah

>convex sticks
>those flat buttons

Attached: 1661540623001017.jpg (449x338, 14.8K)

just use a mini usb cable bro and even then it's the only controller that can emulate the mgs games from 1-4 and wii games all at the same time

>dualshock 3 is better
yeah, at giving you arthritis. LOL