Post your MMO horror stories

Post your MMO horror stories

Attached: XIV.png (500x909, 445.33K)

Is this the pso2 troon thread?

Attached: 1662766216358.png (668x389, 276.96K)

>civilized discussion on MMORPGS
>ackshually GW2 is good now!
>it's still terrible
>ackshually New World is good now!
>it's still terrible
>no one speak positively about Lost Ark or Black Desert in the first place
>OSRS players don't have threads and only drive-by post in all-purpose MMO threads
>lmao TESO

A real life cop was in my raid group, uncomfortable as fuck let me tell you.

nobody discusses eso with civility, it's always relentlessly shit on, unfairly so.

WoW refugees.
You can identify them immediately.

Back in my CoH/V days I would actively grief them in any way possible.

You'd see 'em broadcast ND HLR 4 PARTY not understanding that there are no healers in CoH, or you pick one up and it's a fucking fire/fire tanker specc'd into medicine pool standing around in fights using the tricorder.

I'd teleport them under the map, dump them in a high level zone to rack up debt. God help these cancerkids if they stray into a pvp zone then it's Stalker time.

We'd get a good amount of FFXI refugees too but they usually hung out in Atlas Park role-playing and such.

>there are no healers in CoH
>what is Empathy

Had about 400 hours in my Emp/Rad
Clear Mind is the single most powerful antimezz in the game. Fortitude is one if the biggest single target buffs. Adrenaline boost turns any character into a God, recovery aura means the whole team fires at will.
An empath that relies on HA HO or AP is trash.

>pic
I find it hilarious how ex-wow fags try to play victim.
mmo wars are dead and everyone plays whatever they want now.
>horror stories
Honestly, don't even have one since I'm a pretty casual mmo player.

Attached: 1633256059127.png (2245x1674, 895.71K)

Shh, he's pretending to play a game he never played before to own the libs

I've never seen an ESO fan that wasn't in the process of actively antagonizing the only people who would ever even consider playing ESO. It's like they are addicted to killing their own game.

People trying this hard to defend FF. I swear it's the anime pfp people congregating in one game. Can't have any MMO discussion anywhere without you retards showing up.

Fuck off and die Barry

Attached: 1658121916263635.png (503x755, 510.86K)

Stop being paranoid about some literal who

You should have rerolled as white.

DIE DIE DIE

This is the kind of person who plays FF

I don't know why people would want to defend FF in the first place. You WoWtrannies can stay in your containment game and rot in your pozzed game fetching flowers for some male NPC's husband Miguel and doing quests for gay dragonfrogs because you get your opinions from a balding grifter who lives in squalor.

Attached: 1636020786000.jpg (640x441, 43.57K)

Why would I want to play WoW or XIV when I could play neither troon games

>XIVchad has entered the thread
>All other mmofags shit their pants and seethe
every time

I don't play WoW but keep projecting all you want lmao

Maybe you anime posters should focus on your own game rather than the scary WoW that is haunting you day and night?

>want to play MMO
>all MMOs are terrible and bad
that's my horror story