Outer Wilds

I just finished the Outer Wilds DLC.
Where can I get more kino? The last game I played that gave me the same feeling was riven, and that was decades ago.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QTk-wXay7NI?list=PLD4JUBLkZrQPTRCxddOfPG09ksbPwvucg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The game was pure reddit

elaborate

I've been told Rain World is another kino game, but I haven't started it yet so take that with a grain of salt

Unfortunately, the price of kino is having to wait a decade or two between doses.

It felt very gay and full of reddit lore

Play Obra Dinn

Attached: 1650238154870.jpg (1100x800, 70.79K)

That's the fun part:
there isn't any more kino out there.
But here are some good games to tide you over:
Return of the Obra Dinn
Rain World
Northern Journey

user I think you may perhaps be too afraid of reddit

>youtu.be/QTk-wXay7NI?list=PLD4JUBLkZrQPTRCxddOfPG09ksbPwvucg
Why did it make me cry? We'd only just met.

how so?

My first experience with this game was pure magic and I suggest it to everyone I know. The game that gave me the most similar experience was Subnautica, but the exploration in that game was driven by resource management, more so than the puzzle solving of Outer Wilds.

Both great games, but outer wilds is more fundamentally unique.

basically the only character in the game that you can actually meaningfully communicate with.
>that wail

Same here. Bought and played it on a whim without any prior knowledge of the game (hadn't even looked at trailers). Literally my favourite videogame of all time now: the game is like reading an amazing novel/watching an excellent movie. You keep remembering it long after you finished it.

How is Rain World similar? I've seen people say this a few times, but the connection isn't obvious.

kino is not a genre, Obra Dinn and Outer Wilds aren't particularly similar either but they are both astounding experiences

could you try again, but without the buzzwords?

Similar in terms of freedom, atmosphere, exploration, discovery and mystery. But RW is a much harsher game, it's punishing and unfair and way more obtuse.

i need more games like this, subnautica, and obra dinn
MORE

Probably because it has a really good and immersive atmosphere. The similarities end there.
There aren't anymore games that give you this feeling. You are going to have to wait another decade at least.

you can't explain why you don't like it other than calling it 'reddit'. you use reddit as a way to 'other' things that you don't like even if it has nothing in common with it. it's a bad habit you've picked up from Any Forums, and if you would bother trying to evolve you'd see that it just makes you sound dumb

time to take an internet vacation bro

Attached: 1661908009921338.gif (800x677, 3.39M)

Try Disco Elysium. Very different, but very kino. I played them one after the other and it’s been quite an experience for the amount of emotions they give.