Genshin Impact

How are your Sumeru exploration percentages?
You are not slacking are you?

Attached: Sumeru.jpg (883x913, 397.29K)

dunno but I'll have everything done by the time 3.1 comes
probably

Attached: whips out boob.webm (768x400, 2.94M)

I only need to 100% two more areas, though I'm still missing around 100 chests or so

Was that enough to hit 40% at the reputation place?

I'm pretty sure it was, yes

100% everwhere except Vissudha Field. Not sure what I missed desu.

>you can hit esc to skip the Battle Pass levelup animation
Wtf, has this always been a thing? How many minutes have I wasted?

How many gems do you get from getting 100% exploration in Sumeru?

Vissudha Field has been my bane too, Im not entirely sure where its boundary is.

just explore bro

My percentages are always low because I only open the chests and ignore the "investigate" things and skip some puzzles
Only cared to get rep 2 to unlock bounties/requests

Attached: 1641758397259.png (419x393, 328.79K)

Average is 70% or so. I don't know if I want to continue when so many characters I want to play around with are on late banners.

You can skip any menu animation, crafting, comissions etc.

We are getting two more map expansion, so if you want, there's more to come.

What do you guys think about Dori? So far I'm having fun with Dori+Kokomi+DMC+Fischl, but she isn't gamebreaking in any way. Managed to clear Abyss with that memeteam though.

She's alright. She's great if you don't have Ei

I'm done
Just need the commission achievements now

Attached: achievs.png (287x126, 18.14K)

I don't fully understand the deal with the desert peoples, from what I can gather so far, not only are they culturally and racially unrelated to Sumeru proper (them having more of an arab-ancient egyptian vibe while the jungle half has a more hindu-persian vibe)
They aren't (and were never) a part of Sumeru, but they had their own civilization instead, but after the death of their local gods they became nomads and mercenaries and ceased to be centralized state, essentially becoming a stateless society, but because they currently do have some ties to Sumeru proper (namely being hired as bodyguards and such) then most foreigners simply assume it's all the same country and people
correct?

Attached: 1638505307507.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

I've been playing genshin for 2 years and only have one area on the map 100%ed. lol

Sex with Dori.

Attached: Dori1.jpg (3648x2624, 3.92M)

The biggest dick move on Mihoyo's part is that you can 100% a map, and there could still be chests and secrets lurking there, so you haven't truly hundred percented it.

Attached: Ibbpmhc.jpg (524x552, 112.13K)

I actually found that out literally yesterday. Went back to galesong hill, which is the area I've 100%ed, and I just found a basic unopened chest.
Confused me.

I guess it gives you a reason to use the time-gated treasure compass and give every area another pass. I wish they would have a real 100% indicator though.

>doesn't join your roster

Attached: dotard.jpg (3150x4455, 1.01M)

vissudha field was the hardest for me to 100%, the problem is you need to completely clean out the aranara treasure room, open the shrine of depth on the upper right of the map, AND loot nearly every floating mora box and stone pile in the area. all the other zones were simple, though lost nursery also required you to loot some stone piles. that's a typical thing most newer players don't know, floating mora boxes and stone piles are worth about 1% zone exploration per 4-6 looted depending on the size of the zone.

I just think the desert people as the Scottish of Sumeru, always bitching about independence yet cannot stop sucking English dicks.

Why would Traveler forgive someone who experimented on children?

Attached: 1643931824729.jpg (1180x1500, 141.36K)

Good, he can stay the hell away from my Collei

Attached: 304435881_3208640359398933_8719398175285469727_n.jpg (1080x1080, 96.01K)

The even bigger dick move is that the treasures compass won't find every treasure.

>time-gated mechanics

Without even meaning to you just summed up why I've been playing for years and never worried too much about 100%ing areas.

>Find piles of leaves
>Blow them away
>More spawn in
>Keep blowing them away
>This continues for a while
>Suddenly, some eremites spawn in and attack me
>No chest, no nothing
what the fuck was that all about?

Been taking my time but I have Vanara 100% and spent a while looking around Lokapala Jungle but I must be missing something because it's only 93%.
Wish we could enable/disable region boundaries to make this a bit easier.

AAAAAA NILOU SO FUCKING CUTE

Attached: 7e93e082107578e254a93c57bfb387d6.jpg (736x736, 94.9K)

>don't touch me
>d-don't touch me
i got hard