HERE IS YOUR DIABLO 4

rutube.ru/video/d226a5ca6333665c2a058392e52fa49b/

Attached: DUBLO.png (1600x784, 1.19M)

FPBP /THREAD

Diablo 4 is being leaked and you niggers completely ignore it. Any Forums is dead.

nice Power Rangers movie

btw fuck putin in the ass

>rutube
lmao actiblizz probably can't even DMCA them can they?

troonzard is the one that's dead

Reddit moment.

Excuse me for not giving a fuck about chink woke blizzard bullshit after they decided their mobile shit was more important than the customers who made them successful. Hope the company burns down, not interested.

this is a war sweetie, support democracy or get out of the internet, a democratic space.

wasn't diablo a grill?

this nigga finna based

No one gives a shit about nu-Blizzard

Fuck Jewkraine and all the braindead midwit leftist npcs who've become neocon warhawks reminiscent of bush and chenney. You guys are stupid and pathetic, shut your mouth and stop pretending you understand SHIT about geopolitics.

I hope Russia wins, fuck the Jews and fuck negroes

ill care when they make diablo 2 - 2

>muh Any Forums ded
diablo died with 3 only faggots care about the corpse

Blizzard games have sucked for nearly 20 years Fuck off.

>.ru

Attached: 1659399314444754.jpg (686x779, 138.44K)

chill out Huang

Yaaaawn it looks like a gacha, gachablo 2

could be just that Blizzard is dead and that we don't care about microtransaction paytowin shit anymore here

cant believe they made diablo a black guy smdh

Forgive me for not giving a shit about a soundless one minute CG cutscene for the fourth game in the series I've longer checked out of.

I don’t care that it’s Russian can someone please convert it though I really don’t want to switch over from phonefagging the shit won’t load

jesus fucking christ how many times are those retards just gonna reuse kerrigan? modern day blizzdrones really must be completely retarded to give that company any money.

>shit game by a shit company gets leaked and nobody cares
working as intended, anyone who isn't a braindead retard knows that diablo died with 3

Does this bitch has cancer?

>giving a fuck about nu blizzard
fuck off

Attached: 1660386288035402.jpg (396x595, 28.48K)

According to other leaks on this channel, I believe that is not Diablo but Astaroth.

CALORIE-THIEVING

Attached: Capture2.png (195x173, 62.97K)

>OMG IT'S PONG 3!
Literally who gives a fuck about brain-dead lootnigger cookie clicker? These games have been antiquated trash for literally 20 years

Did they leaked the ending too?

DOMO ARGIATOU MY DUDE

She's a heckin big chungus

What a hot take!

WE WUZ FAT BASTARDS N SHIET

Attached: file.png (1292x735, 803.86K)

It's the most generic take. These games have tiny audiences of boomers

Nope, some rough made cinematics, motion capture and 3d animations (guy locked in an armor that turns out to be iron maiden)

Looks cool. What's the issue here? I assume it's actually nothing?

more like diablo is dead to me

>cookie clicker
hey
no comparisons with actual good games

Who gives a single fuck about Blizzard?
Why would you ever give them your money?

looks good but that soiboi face of the guy irritates me, haha.

Actually one of my main complaints about d3 was that too much of the story was delivered through in game cutscenes. Blizz is way to story driven now and really shoves it down your throat too. It started with wc3 actually. Video game stories are cringe, making me sit through them is lame. Give me good gameplay or fuck off desu.