Who are the weakest Street Fighter characters lore-wise?

Who are the weakest Street Fighter characters lore-wise?

I think it’s Dudley.

As a boxer, Dudley should ideally be one of the stronger characters in the series. However, his moves are largely forgettable, and the fact that he wasn't even in Street Fighter 5 shows that perhaps Capcom isn't sold on him either.

A gentleman boxer is going to be absolutely pummeled by some of the more evil characters in the game who will do everything in their power to win. Dudley might have his heart in the right place, but that's just not enough against the many powerful combatants in Street Fighter.

Attached: E2BAEFE7-6C63-4CE7-9AED-626199866BC5.png (1600x1900, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jUs-ITmi_u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cody canonically is one of the stronger characters lore-wise so if he can be strong, why can't Dudley?
Dan is probably the weakest despite having strong innate strength that he hasn't learned to use

You picked Dudley despite Sean being in the same fucking game he's from? Dude can barely throw a hadouken, come on son.

Sean takes the cake when it comes to being the weakest character in Street Fighter. He aspires to be just like Ken and thinks of himself as much more powerful than he really is.

His fighting style is a cheap knockoff of Ken's style and his skills are still stuck at an amateur level. Sean hates being compared to Dan since he thinks Dan is much weaker than him, but fans of the series could definitely argue otherwise.

Dudley being on any “weakest character” list is retard.

didn't dudley beat the crap out of balrog?

When? Udon doesn’t count.

gief is the resident jobber lore wise and in meta.

Maybe if he'd spend less time drinking tea and growing roses and instead hit the gym he might actually win some matches.

Remy is way weaker than Sean. Sean has muscle. Remy is a 90 pound twig fuccboi.

It’s his rival battle in ssf4 so I say it’s close enough. Even if it isn’t, I’d imagine Dudley would just juggle the shit out of balrogs lumbering ass after juking and weaving through all of his gorilla punches.

Attached: 72A1C817-E3AB-4739-880C-EB659594009D.jpg (225x225, 9.5K)

He literally built his fortune on being a boxing champion after losing it to his dads shitty business decisions, so at the very least he wouldn’t job as easily as someone like dan or sean

Remy throws legit booms, he's far from weak

Balrog is also way more of a jobber due to his status as mid boss. He even lost to fucking Ed, the kid he trained.

Fuck Ed. I can't believe they put him back in SF6. Out of all boxers like Dudley, Balrog, and Tiffany they go with fucking Ed again. Jesus Christ.

>mentions a character who fights with his hands instead of the countless amount of retards who use weapons.
Eagle is the English bitch, not Dudley.

Don't talk shit about Eagle, he's cool.

Ed's playstyle is pretty interesting and he's new blood, Balrog's been a series mainstay so it's not weird the new boxing kid got the spotlight, nobody stops them from adding either Balrog or Dudley in a season pass.

Eagle's cool as fuck despite the unwieldly archetype, he's one of the few people who use weapons that I would really like to come back, together with Maki.
Fuck Rolento though

They're trying to appeal to the homosexual crowd (aka FGC)

Cool, but a coward.

Only a fool doesn't bring a gun to a street fight.

gun = any weapon in this case

youtu.be/jUs-ITmi_u4
That theme is pretty strong tho.

Why is it when I play Fightcade every second person picks Dudley? Is he really that OP?

Cool. They’re weak.

makoto

Makoto can literally kill Akuma in one combo.

Get the fuck out of here.

>lore wise
Your opinions, wants and thoughts are worthless to the genre and are actively causing more damage than you can imagine to the enjoyment and profit of consumers and companies. You need to kill yourself.

teach me oh senpais

lots of people confusing lore with game balance
lore wise, almost everyone is 'weak' except for boss characters, and characters the developers decided are godlike such as Cody/Oro
this based on ancient tier lists which were probably created by some Japanese desk employee in the 90s

Dan and Sean are the easiest answers.
Outside of them, probably anyone in Mad Gear that isn't Hugo. Abom is a total joke and Rolento can't win in a straight fight hence the Guerilla tactics.
I'm pretty sure he's canonically deemed worthy of getting in the ring with Balrog who literally punched an elephant to death.
Not being in V isn't a fair powerlevel assessment since there are tons of characters who haven't been in V, ontop of characters who didn't even make it into IV despite probably being pretty strong.
Gouken's ass didn't make it to V and that fucker undeaded himself.
As a massive fucking scrub, he's easy as fuck to feel like you have a modicum of skill so long as you know how to pull off a half circle.

Seichusen Godanzuki.

oh incidentally, Lucia can create a fireball by scraping her foot on the ground, so according to Capcom logic she can body Ken and Ryu

Dan is powerful as fuck, why is everyone saying Dan? He can shoot fireballs and hasn't done 1/100th of the training Ryu has. That just shows how damn good he is. Sakura too, she just learned it all on her own. So either both are really talented or Ryu is a goddamn idiot for spending his whole life sitting under waterfalls so he can shoot fireballs better.

I wish Lucia bodied me instead

it is probably sean followed by Dan.
Dan sucks at fighting but he has potential while sean is still a student, he is also canonically weak and that is the reason he was gutted in sf3.

>SFV: Sean is introduced to Ken
>SF3: Sean is mentoring under Ken
>SF6: Sean is nowhere to be found, Ken is a hobo

What the FUCK happened?

So what characters do you think will be revealed at the Sept 15 Tokyo event? I think it'll be Akuma and Cammy.

brazil

Sean isn't really mentoring. He's basically Sean's Sakura in that he wants to train under Ken but Ken keeps telling him to fuck off in the nicest ways possible.
Cammy+Marisa

>As a boxer, Dudley should ideally be one of the stronger characters in the series
Why? Boxing usually gets shit on in an actual street fight because they can't utilize kicks or a ground game.

t. never ever been in a fight and has always run away from confrontation with black people

This. Dan’s issue is that he’s distracted more than anything else. Partly revenge, partly his own need to be seen as important.

>Boxing usually gets shit on in an actual street fight because they can't utilize kicks or a ground game.
bruh, boxers kick all the time, they just kick the ground so they can punch you harder