Actual gameplay gets ratio'd to hell and back

>Actual gameplay gets ratio'd to hell and back
>Ending theme song gets less than .1% dislikes

Sonic is the most cursed franchise in gaming.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-09 160745.png (1762x1196, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yihniocOE_k
youtube.com/watch?v=V9Pg4iI4z6U&
youtube.com/watch?v=GZH1o8N9PXU
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
youtu.be/jPWrHPNekvE
youtube.com/watch?v=tJjxKhjR9H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic was never good
Kill yourself

Sonic's only saving grace is the music. The second Sonic games start having horrible music is the day Sonic dies and never comes back.

Spoken like someone who didn't play generations on release.

>>Actual gameplay gets ratio'd to hell and back

only the IGN reveal lmao. Every single gameplay of the game gets a great like-to-dislike ratio now lol.

I'm genuinely convinced that this, Final Fantasy Origins, and the 2007 memes are the result of me gaining the ability to travel back in time sometime in the future and fucking with the timeline because there's no fucking way otherwise that this kind of shit would happen in 2022

youtube.com/watch?v=yihniocOE_k

Attached: file.png (516x516, 278.2K)

That's because actual fans watch the theme song. Most people shitting on the gameplay are just passerbys who played a sonic game decades ago and feel unimpressed with the new game for looking a bit lackluster.
I say this as someone who's never liked Sonic shit. I'm sure the new game will satisfy Sonic autist just fine. It's everyone else who will pass on it.

I hear nothing wrong with this.

>the new game will satisfy the sonic autists just fine
lol, lmao even

It sounds likes genesis music lol. I had no issue with the synthesized DQ11 soundtrack either, or Twilight Princess. Maybe because I grew up with N64.

You have awful taste and your opinion doesn't matter

Ever noticed that the majority of anti-Sonic hate comes from Nintendo Youtubers?
It's almost like these manbaby fucks have forced this idea that the series is shit purely because they're biased morons.

Sonic Team blew it, this was their chance after the movies made it cool to be a sonic fan again.

Attached: 1505710567031.gif (466x315, 788.44K)

I didn't say I LIKED any of that music specifically. I was just surprised when I found that a lot of people took big issue with those soundtracks.

Everyone is sucking this game off. Go cope somewhere else

The most we can hope for these days is when Sonic is accidentally funny. "FUCK THE PAIN AWAY" in a Sonic game is fucking hilarious.

This song isn't the greatest, but a lot of the Classic Sonic songs are good. Music is like the only thing good in forces

youtube.com/watch?v=V9Pg4iI4z6U&

There better be some sort of gem in frontiers, so far the intro and ending is just weeb music.

Compared to live and learn it's shit.

It sounds absolutely nothing like Genesis music, at least not good Genesis music.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZH1o8N9PXU

The pitch sounds a bit like Hilltop Zone, but that song sucks too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
Unironically one of my favorite songs from the Franchise

>but a lot of the Classic Sonic songs are good

Attached: 1506603209670.jpg (255x255, 14.69K)

Can't help but love this intro
youtu.be/jPWrHPNekvE

A title with potentially middling gameplay, but with music that's remembered and beloved long after.

Huh, I guess this really is a return to the Adventure era.

Never played Sonic Unleashed but the song by the guy from Bowling for Soup is a 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=tJjxKhjR9H4

Attached: 1642101003266.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

That bar is too high, bro. You need to settle.