He doesnt have a gen 4 nvme ssd yet

>he doesnt have a gen 4 nvme ssd yet
Why user do you hate quick loading times?

Attached: Desktop 2022.08.20 - 16.40.28.01.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

I have never owned an SSD

>1080p

Attached: paid content.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

>Windows 11

>geforce experience

not worth it

Attached: 1626303734181.png (990x682, 305.45K)

Using gen 3 ssd here.... literally the same speed. Nothing utilizes gen 4 speed yet.

>This PC

My Xbox SeX does that even faster

i have this one but i heard that the ps5 ssd is better

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-050814_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1440x2121, 334.73K)

That...speed doesn't seem different?
What I'm awaiting is the Quick Resume.

Steam Deck has it so I'm curious if they will ever implement something similar on desktop.

No it doesn't
It's just the same as sleep mode

Takes awhile for all the pride flags, blm flags and George floyd monument to load up huh....

I was blown away when i bought my first one, about 8 years ago

I'd really recommend it, i was blown away by how fast my pc starts up and does shit, just get a cheap one

It's not the same. It's sleep mode, which everything on Earth has.

Quick resume works like a App Save state. I wonder how much space it'd eat up though.

i have two in my mother board, but my OS is on one of them, what if i want to upgrade to a better model/size, how do i do it while retaining all my stuff?

wtf is playstation pc?

You can buy one of those cases that let you connect via USB as if it was an external SSD, clone the NVME you want to clone from your machine, then exchange it for the new one. Beware it might go super slow since USB connections aren't the fastest ones around. Alternatively you can plug in a SATA, clone to that one and then to the new NVME for a faster route. But that's the price you pay for using NVMEs, there's not enough fucking connectors in current motherboards for massive amounts of data.

I literally just migrated my C drive from a 1tb SSD to a 2tb SSD a few weeks ago. You get a USB NVME enclosure and use something like Macrium Reflect to clone your C drive to your new SSD then just swap it out

how big is your soijak folfer?

I think it currently just links to PSPC website, but supposedly eventually it's going to become it's own launcher/storefront, like Steam.

They better bring tsushima to pc one day.

Attached: explorer_PBPvkh9X8Q.png (324x110, 4.27K)

I already have a nvme
It's only 500GB and I have one with 1TB lying around.
A friend just gave it to me because it's from work and nobody got it after paying or something like that? Dunno what exactly but I'm a bit paranoid but also very lazy.
Also no idea how I should transfer the data from one nvme to the other