Is this as good as zoomers say?

Is this as good as zoomers say?

Attached: 5fa53bad6d530.jpg (449x350, 25.68K)

Its like virtual legos mixed with a survival crafting game. The rich part is you dont even need to play the survival aspect, creative mode just lets you build willy nilly

Solo? it's boring as all hell once you get enchanted gear
with friends it's 1000x more fun
if no friends, join a realm or server

As a solo survival game it's mediocre, but it's an excellent multiplayer game

only if you like building
mods are where its at

modded is actually fun, just wait until you'll be able to run modpacks with 300 chunk lod render distance and shaders

Attached: file.png (1871x931, 1.68M)

modded is a shitshow right now and even if you do play it you'll never play vanilla again

Attached: 191.gif (680x383, 1.29M)

tell me the situation
i dont mod past 1.12.2

I require the most grindy, autistic mod possible.
I played Dungeons, Dragons, and Space shuttles, which was pretty high autism levels, but I need more.

gregtech

it's fucking minecraft
how does a person not play minecraft at some point in their life

>zoomers
user...

How many boomers do you know that play minecraft?

At this point u can try a new game. I can recommend elders scroll 4 oblivion. Just moded with better textures, face models and the unnoficial patch. It's stupid af grindy

Dumb esl poster

GTNH? Nomifactory?
GTNH is extreme tedium, not even fun but if you want grind it's perfect. Nomifactory is the same concept but with a bit less grind if you think it's too much.
Head on towards /mmcg/ on /vg/ for better advice.

My uncle

Not that user but from my escapades doing a modded server, half of the fucking modding community is split between 2 APIs now, Forge and Fabric. This makes it so you have to pray a cool mod you find uses the api your server uses since you cant run both at the same time. In my opinion, Fabric is for NIGGERS and JEWS and anyone who mods using it should be DRAWN AND QUARTERED. Fuck you, Better End.

Nta, and not literal boomers, but I help run a small public Minecraft server and some of our most loyal players are people in their 50s-60s

Yes, but the survival part is trivial when you know what you're doing, so to enjoy casual play you must avoid spoilers. Otherwise, it's only fun if you're the kind of autist who's into speedrunning or redstone contraptions.

>zoomers
Minecraft was a millennial thing before zoomers appropriated it after Notch sold it.

In Minecraft creative mode, you can build anything! In what other game can you build anything?

Attached: 1638150109606.jpg (1920x1080, 460.75K)