On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the angriest you could get)...

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the angriest you could get), how mad does it make you when people enjoy games or systems you don't like?

Attached: 1389738051434.jpg (489x479, 34.09K)

Why should I even care.

Depends how much damage the system does to the gaming industry as a whole. So usually 10.

I dont give a fuck, why should I?

9/10 if they enjoy something I don't like
10/10 if they enjoy something I like but they enjoy it wrong

3, I guess
If you want to enjoy shit, go ahead, but it's kinda dumb ngl

I ask because 90% of the discussion on this board is people seething at other people for enjoying stuff they don't like.

Attached: tumblr_lz3l6zDsW41qaj15lo1_400.jpg (387x417, 39.96K)

If it involves me and things I like it's a 10. If it's something I don't care about it's a 1.

But if they start trying to spread shit that the games are good then i'm nuclear

>games I don't like because it's not my style
0, don't care
>games that are my style but I consider bad
0.5, whatever
>games I hate or hate the developer or something
2 it annoys me they get money for their trash
>games I hate get spammed constantly by shills

That's just the culture of the board.

0: i don't understand other peoples tastes however, that's not enough to anger me.

I don't care if they like what I don't like, I only care if they behave like a bunch of fucking retards right in front of me.

It only angers me when its a series I like and they are praising the shittiest games in the franchise
Like Monster hunter 4U
Like Fire Emblem Awakening
Like Mario & Luigi BiS
Or shit like Chrono Trigger being mediocre yet held as a masterpiece
>Verification not required.

Attached: 1662677264923173.gif (238x238, 506.72K)

i can't change the opinion of retards and the damage of liking 1 company exclusively like a retarded poor kid who cries at exclusives and the damage of microshit is already dont and can't be repaired

0 I don't care

>dont=done
good fucking retard

0. It's their waste of time/money, not mine.

You misunderstand. We are angry at life in general, and we take it out on that crappy game you like so much. Sorry if it caused you undue pant-shitting, don't take it personal.

Attached: 72462346935.jpg (720x702, 72.86K)

I'm right there with you