The woman that implode Any Forums

the woman that implode Any Forums

Attached: strong woman.png (1194x618, 641.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NClSfK_bpQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>woman

Woman is a generous statement.

Not buying a large corporation's product is not the same as imploding.

TLoU looks like a trash franchise I'd never play, something I've said since the very first gameplay reveal of the first at E3 many years ago.

Abby is a fucking qt though

ave got bigger titties than that

Nice moobs, dude.

XX= Woman
is basic biology, trannies

>looks like buff yet ugly woman in the first trailers
>in the three months between that and release they increased her body size by double
For what purpose

PLAYED COLLEGE GOLF YOU KNOW
COULD HAVE GONE PRO IF I DIDN'T JOIN 41%

>There was a girl that looked almost exactly like her at my gym. I wanted to smash that shit so fucking hard. Unfortunately she got fat over the last year :(

the amount of retards that call Abby a tranny makes it obvious that so many of you just didnt play the game. sad!

Attached: 0D851827-C2E1-4ECE-BB01-125E820FE9D0.jpg (433x657, 75.57K)

/thread
we did it reddit!

This place was lit during the leaks for this hot mess, fr fr
youtu.be/NClSfK_bpQw

I know this video was just making fun of Abby's physique and saying she's le tranny xD but honestly that song is a perfect representation of Ellie and Abby's feud lmao

i played and loved every second of it
there wasn't plenty of story shit that bothered me but the gameplay was so satisfying

the gameplay made up for the fact that I couldn’t stand some characters like Dina (not even for the reason shitters here hate her, i just found her insufferable) but the Grounded gameplay made up for all shortcomings. Some of the best stealth gameplay in recent memory

Any Forums will shit all over trans people saying "ywnbaw2 and then they see a woman with large muscles that can only be achieved by taking testosterone (AKA something trans people do) and say "hmm woman is a generous statement", there are better ways to make fun of Aby's stupid look than these.

Attached: How.png (440x801, 158.55K)

>modeled after IRL woman on tons of roids
>tards on Any Forums: SEE WOMEN CAN BE NATURALLY THAT BUFF SHES BASED OF A REAL WOMAN YOU FRICK

Attached: B73039E2-F16B-42B6-834D-510AC7992D9B.jpg (640x608, 66.69K)

into boredom.

Any Forums is OBSESSED with trannies

>tards on Any Forums: SEE WOMEN CAN BE NATURALLY THAT BUFF SHES BASED OF A REAL WOMAN YOU FRICK
No, idiot, we dont said is "naturall buff", BUT IS A WOMAN, i dont care if she is doing steroids

you must not have seen the hundreds of tards on here that post roided up woman to claim women can be that buff no problem

Seriously, did the TLoU2 bomb hard or something? Why the fuck are they remaking the first game, again?

HBO Show and a genuine cash grab. I wouldn’t give the remake shit if they changed the gameplay beyond making it more tedious by giving Joel a dodge mechanic but instead it plays like a 2013 game while looking modern

That's it? A shitty hbo show is their justification for a new game? Naughty Dog must be desperate

fpbp

Is there a more creatively bankrupt IP than the last of us?

Leviticus 20 13
Corinthians 6 9
Surah Al Arif 7:80

Uncharted
Mario
Smash Bros