Tarn Adams, creator of Dwarf Fortress, has probably the most kino "embrace" when it comes to hairloss

Tarn Adams, creator of Dwarf Fortress, has probably the most kino "embrace" when it comes to hairloss.

Attached: tarn.jpg (517x562, 19.14K)

caring about hair loss is for women and fags

based

looks like kripp in 20 years

Pretty much. This man hasn't spent a single attosecond of his life caring about it. If that is not peak manly attitude, I don't know what is.

>Wizard transcendence part 1

That's the power you get when you stop caring about women, but unfortunately I can't do that so I stress constantly about my receding hairline.

Women don't actually give a shit, you ever see someone who can't get a girlfriend because his heads shaved? It's a total joke and the only reason anyone cares is because they dont like their appearance changing from age. Accept nature

He looks jap

He would even look like a dwarf if he got a huge beard with that.

Why don't you lads simply admit that you're extremely depressed NEETs who don't give a shit about grooming and bathe once every 2 weeks?
Oh, that's right, you just did.

don't forget to take your fin, genelet.

are you implying hair loss can be prevented by grooming and bathing? It's mostly genetic retard

Based doomer hermit dripp, I also strive for it.

lel

Attached: 1651474610870.jpg (400x400, 17.08K)

bro just drink water and go out regularly bro, like just be yourself, it worked for me.

too bad you will only attract the homosexual attendants of a mongolian basket weaving forum

funfact that shit is extremely estrogenic. People really do be growing tits and become infertile because they're worried about hair loss, which is fitting

steam release when

It's true. And funnily enough, caring about hair loss can lead to hair loss via stress.

skullets are based but you need either total disregard for your self-image or massive balls made of tungsten to pull it off.

Attached: file.png (343x500, 231.12K)