Holy KINO. I picked up this game the other day and haven't been able to put it down

Holy KINO. I picked up this game the other day and haven't been able to put it down.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 280.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-lore-notes-pdf-and-ebook-epub-new-update-1-1-9-0/50203
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this has to be bait

kden

Filtered.

Attached: Screenshot (37).png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

sorry user, i barely remember this game. it was fun though

did a new expansion release? what's with the sudden shilling?

I beat it 3 times great game

but i also reached max level though

The game just gets waves of attention at random mainly because of how awful Path of Exile is, so people want to try other stuff. Some like it, some hate it.

It gets on sale often and it's cheap, it's also pretty good, I've clocked 2000 hours on it

Which classes did you pick OP

The crate boss is literally impossible

obligatory DEEP LORE post
forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-lore-notes-pdf-and-ebook-epub-new-update-1-1-9-0/50203

>get game while back
>pick idiot 2h mace for bonking
>hey bro how you wanna use that 2h mace
>i wanna bonk st-
>you wanna shoot lightning you wanna zap mofuckers with vit damage you wanna swing it around and make fire explosions you wan-
>i just wanna hit stuff
>i dont understand.
love the game but fuckin shit, 2h and guns after how many years and patches still work like everything but 2h and guns
>bro ur forcewave build?
nigga shooting a fucking fart isnt bonking stuff
>bro ur caden-
ill fuckin slap your shit.

Reading comprehension and IQ issue if you aren't able to make a phys/vit melee build.

I keep trying but something about it loses soul after the vanilla campaign
whether I go into new game plus or into expansions, combat just loses weight and it no longer matters what monsters I'm fighting or what level I am.

I loved ashes, the other xpac was mediocre though.

Cadence build? Literally just put points into it and spam it?
Like how is that hard to comprehend?

I've been playing since August and holy shit, I just found something out like just a few hours ago:

If you zoom in all the way, scroll up with your mouse wheel, it's like a COMPLETELy different game. It's fucking cool, all the detail you miss out if you play it like a traditional isometric game. I'm playing zoomed in all the time now. Today, I am a zoomer.

Running a pure soldier build now, how are you not getting satisfaction out of making everything next to you explode with Cadence?

grim yawn
I'd rather play torchlight 2

You do realize cadence can easily replace your auto attack right user?