Is PlayStation 5 making a comeback?

Attached: IMG_20220909_102526.jpg (1080x1882, 484.98K)

>Price increases
>suddenly there's stock
I fucking hate jews

>In da uk
Hell no lol it's just indians and africans looking for something to wear as a necklace.

>UK
Wow

Yeah that's how basic economics work
>Price goes up, demand goes down as there's now consumers who can't afford the new price.
>Due to demand being down, stock is up.

>UK

Sales are up, retard.

This is because everyone in the UK already has a switch

Watching Any Forums seethe after over-committing to a hate campaign is always enjoyable.

i know it makes Any Forums seethe but ps5s issue was always stock and not game output

the great reckoning wont happen untill xbox two vs ps6

It depends on what they mean by stock. You have a lot of stock when no one is buying it.

Now, typical idiots, mean stock that can be purchased an will be purchased quickly.

What he probably meant to say that Sony is importing more units into the UK.

I wonder how all the worthless Sony haters on Any Forums are going to spin this :)

Long live PlayStation!

I like how it's a big achievement that Sony can outsell a 5 year old system in one region that they've historically done well in.

Black hands typed this

Attached: 1655059892040.png (950x735, 702.62K)

>best selling system
>um but uh dollars wise only
>and uh for the uk
>only for the first 6 months of the year though
>and only counting next gen systems
>err sony next gen systems I mean
snoys aren't going to last the entire generation something will eventually crack

who cares, it only has like 1 video game worth playing that isn't a remake

>in dollar sales
lol
lmao even

Retarded false flagger, Xbox last place, never ever xtranny

Sorry, I already have a SeX, and I'll consider getting one if they start putting customers first again.
It's going to be tough though, because I'm now entrenched in the MS store shit.

The truth is Playstation has won this generation, just like they won the past several generations, and no amount of Any Forums Snoy posting (paid for by Microsoft btw) will change that.

Imagine giving your loyalty to the pedos at sony or the pedos at xbox , disgusting swedes

Fucking Kek, imagine talking about loyalty to multinational billion dollar corporations