Why do so many GBA games feel like they were made for retards?

Attached: gba.jpg (1583x916, 225.43K)

because they were made for kids who are in fact retarded

It's the GBA's target audience.

It's a CHILDREN'S CONSOLE

The GameBoy was marketed to 6 year olds, user

Because they were made for children

FFTA2 > FFTA > FFT

because you only played the pokemon games

excuse me cunt, the gba pokemon games were top tier

the gba as a whole is one of the best game consoles of all time, zoomers just can't deal with the lack of lootcrates and monthly subs

maybe you just played games for retards, retard

Video games are more often than not made for children.
Sorry you can't enjoy candyland anymore.

Gaming journalists were still a thing back then

This console has no games, until you start to remember the games it had and it just don't stop having more and more and more and more games
And as it had a shitload of games with a shitload of variety, retards were also catered for.
At least it's not 99% aimed at retards as with the PS360Wii in general.

a lot of games were reworked to be easier for americans

Peaple were stupider bsck when before the culling of the stupid himan by superior air craft too 9 11 builfingd 2001 supremacy!

>everyone is obsessed with buying the AGS-101 SP with the bright screen
>when the original GBA without backlight looks best
i don't get it. Just sit in front of a window

younger target audience, gba's library as a whole is great though

>the gba as a whole is one of the best game consoles of all time
No, the sound is inferior and sound almost as bad as a female woman's (with womb and ovaries) anus hole!

Having a womb and ovaries does not qualify you as a woman, merely a womb-carrier

I disagree completely, GBA games look great on the backlit screen. It's also simply much more practical. If you really want the passively lit look, the AGS-001 can do that and also doesn't require you to sit with a light strategically placed behind you.

IPSfags are the people I don't understand.

GameBoy/Gameboy Color games aren't as dumbed down as GBA games.

IPSfags are the worst I agree. But still, most GBA games were overexposed in the first place to account for the dim screen, backligting them makes them look weird.

It differs from game to game. I feel it applies much more to GBC games, so I prefer to play those on an unmodified GBC.