Gamer hole technology

I was skeptical at first but honestly it's pretty good

Attached: photo1662367523.jpg (960x1280, 184.36K)

>Hey, what are all these holes?
>These are gamer holes, they make your gameplay more skilled.
>Oh yeah! Gamer holes!

Attached: 974839.jpg (640x480, 45.43K)

>wire mouse in 2022
lawl

why does every “gamer” accessory gotta have rgb lights

Attached: dog.jpg (768x1024, 103.93K)

Nice grease trap bro

Attached: 1654850294089.jpg (3264x1836, 1.98M)

Mmm... Gamer Gunk...

My brother has one of these and I think the sweat, skin cells, and food particles have, over a long period of time, amassed into horrendously disgusting brown masses in the holes. What the fuck is the appeal of mice like this?

amassing a horrendously disgusting brown mass in the holes
the instruction manual even comes with different names for your pet

Make him clean that shit jesus.
Just pop the top off and let it soak for a couple hours.

it was charging

Free snacks

I remember going to a friend's house one day. He's "legally blind" so he lives off welfare and needs help doing some basic stuff like nail cutting and general house cleaning since he can't see. I saw his mouse and the gunk on it was so horrendous to me that I took it apart and bought a kit to clean it with. Wasn't even a mouse with "gaming holes", just a regular mouse with some extra side buttons.

not a problem really, I think disassembling is pretty easy too

Attached: photo1662738139.jpg (960x1280, 130.49K)

Inb4 trypophobia becomes a design trend

How do you like the Xlite? I've been wanting a wireless ec2 shape and it looks breddy gud.

>paying double for half mouse
yikes

Only had it for a week or so. It's great
Not a big fan of kailh GM8 stiffness, but maybe I'm just not used to them yet.

how do you feel about this picture

Attached: 41789612.jpg (1024x1024, 100.81K)

It's this meme about making your mice as light as possible so they drill holes into the plastic. The difference between gamer holes and a mini mouse like the viper mini is less than 6g. It's 100% a meme. Also I remember when we used to use giant mice with additional weights that you can clip on. I aimed better on those I can't aim for shit on these little marshmallow mice that I got memed into buying.

honestly I don't mind because rgb products are *usually* cheaper than non rgb ones, emphasis on usually because sometimes it's the opposite

>its just 6g its a meme!
its almost like your faggot ass loves to cherry pick, average difference between regular and ultra light mices is ~30g which is very noticeable
>i can't aim with light mouse
its almost like everything still boils to preferences, just like with all peripherals
retard