Nobody bought the onions of us remake

Why nobody bought the last of onions remake?

Attached: 20226161031038_1.jpg (1200x630, 55.51K)

Ugly retarded virgins like you would unironically run Sony into the ground if you had your shitty Gravity Rush games made instead of something like TLOU1 remake which while superfluous and retarded, will actually rake in money from Snoys who haven't played the game in years

except nobody bought the onions of us remake.

I bought it. What ya gonna do about it, chuddy? Ya seethe? Ya gonna cry?

They're selling half of the game for the full price.

I'm waiting for it to hit 30 or below. I don't mind replaying for a shamelss graphics paint job. I enjoyed the Demon's Souls remake for that reason. Also nobody but me and 5 other people in the world own PS5s, so there's not many people to sell to.

No factions.

You fucking onions make a onions like myself sick.

Why the west is into uglyfication?

Attached: 1660987113103.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

bland and boring character design

Because they are inverted nazis. Not a joke. Take the values of nazis but invert them and you get the average woke/sjw/idpol leftist today. Most uncanny is that you will notice people who identity as being part of this new ideology behave very similarly to the nazis you see on Any Forums or on the few right dissident spaces that are still around.

Attached: fascismnowandthen.jpg (1980x601, 582.9K)

funny thing is nobody would complain about black girls if they looked like this.

Attached: 1626842488926.jpg (1547x2048, 303.37K)

this is true, globohomo ideology is about worshipping the ugly, weak, macabre, repulsive, and disgusting. basically judaism in full scale.

Remember - "inclusion" is all about excluding those who disagree with troonism.
You'll hear "academics" say "Its not correct that there is such thing as biological sex".
That it is abusive not to use someone's preferred pronouns regardless of how obvious their sex is.

People gush and coom over dark skinned female characters to come out of Japanese games because they are usually designed to be physically attractive (see Twintelle).

The modern Western game character designed on the other hand regards the male gaze and typical beauty norms as a sin that must be punished. Almost all Western female character designs, regardless of race or ethnicity, are made to be not incite the "male gaze".

Attached: quadprideflag.jpg (1024x1024, 64.48K)

I doubt judaism has anything to do with those things. Orthodox jews seem pretty similar to other very religious people. Its pretty much just value inversion from the "successor ideology".

Roasties don't like age differences because it reminds them of their biological failures.

Attached: 1602513467641.jpg (1200x1200, 66.57K)

because they're rayciss sexist and misogynist and homophobic, and transphobic

Eh I don't give a fuck about you, I feel sorry for your parents though.

It's sad that Twintelle is stuck in such a dead series. Arms wasn't even bad and a lot better than most of switch's other exclusives it's just like most fighting games, it's not worth $60 and nintendo refuses to drop the price.

I don't understand what's wrong with the remake other than they added literally nothing new to the gameplay. If you've never played the game, the remake is what you should buy.