Who will win?

Who will win?

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-083751_Chrome.jpg (1079x1158, 463.96K)

the one that isnt wokeshit

Probably GoW because it's normalfag bait.

Hopefully Sonic and I can’t believe I’m saying that

I'm definitely not buying GoW because nuGoW was shit. There's a greater than 0 chance I buy Sonic.

>It failed because it’s shit
>No! It failed because it released 1 day before GOW!!!
Can’t wait for the excuses of sonic fans and the sonic team knew exactly what they were doing with this. Even they don’t have the confidence that the game will sell well so they but it close to GOW, so they can have excuses for themselves and Sega

>we're so fucked we should release close to another popular game to get fucked even harder

Is Ragnarok one of those mythical ps5-only games or it's also on PS4?

one has the advantage of being a Sony cinematic experience, usually loved by the autistic-msanthrope normalfag

The other has the advantage of being a multiplatform, Xbox and PC numbers aren't impressive, but if it's on Switch it wil sell. This one is for the neurodivergent people who like crossovers and small internet communities

Attached: IMG_20220818_145416.jpg (1080x1733, 388.99K)

Yes, because that's an excuse for the stockholders.

Sonic becuause it's available in many platforms, meaning more chances of selling more copies, simple as

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
WHERE IS THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD??????

See

Attached: Face of Sigma.png (842x689, 710.22K)

probably the one i already pre ordered

Attached: file.png (2295x728, 2.91M)

God of War isn't as big now as it was back then, don't get me wrong i'm not saying it will flop, sure it will sell great, i'm just confident that Sonic has more chances of selling more. Neither of them will flop, that's for sure, and besides each game aims at different audiences so still, people who were going to buy gow, weren't going to buy sonic

>God of War isn't as big now as it was back then
you're right, it's bigger

you know your opinion doesn't count when you are born after 2005, right?

GoW was a real action game back then and highly anticipated since II on PS2. Leaks about woke shit and bad writing in general are going to fuck the nu piece of shit hard as well like Halo. Sonic finally looks fun again with any at all boostshit being secondary.

The Callisto Protocol will win Q4 2022

GOW3 sold 5 million in 2 years while the new game sold 5 million in one month.
You're confusing your hopes for reality. I don't give a shit about Norse GOW, but TLOU2 didn't flop, this won't either.

>Is Ragnarok one of those mythical ps5-only games or it's also on PS4?

>" It is scheduled to be released worldwide on November 9, 2022, for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5)"
They would shoot oneself in foot if it was.

the facts that GoW2018 sold 3 times as much as the previous best selling GoW game don't care about your opinion either.
you may argue that nuGOW is shit, but not that it's smaller than ogGOW

>3D Sonic
lol
>nuGoW
omegalol

Graphics seem to be the exact same as the 2018 version so why not lol

>god of walk
Sadly people like movie games

>start Mario 64
>first thing I have to do is walk to the castle
wow...walking simulators..

In japan sonic will sell more, in the west it will be gow