I'm 5'10". That's technically above average. But when I see all of these guys who are at least 6'...

I'm 5'10". That's technically above average. But when I see all of these guys who are at least 6', it makes me feel tiny. Add to that the fact that most WWE guys are built like a brick shithouse, AEW is refreshing. Guys get over on their talent not their size and they seem more like normal, every day people.

Attached: ED75ACB3-458E-4C85-8C9F-56EA8FF43320.jpg (828x1157, 590.78K)

Op is a edrone.

Where do you live that 5"10 is considered above average?

Nice falseflag, E-cultis

Attached: Carmelo-Hayes-abofetea-a-Adam-Cole-en-NXT.jpg (1080x675, 81.52K)

mofo is 5'2" with lifts, not that there's anything wrong with that, he should have just been a streamer instead of wrestler like critikal, manlets fare better there, although I think he has to put an *actual size* disclaimer once he enables donations

Vince and cornette believe that wrestlers have to be giant steroid freaks in order to get over. I can count on one hand the number of wwe meatheads who got over on talent since 2002. It's superficial to believe it

They are not 6ft, I went to a njpw show with a friend years ago my friend is about 5'8 and took a photo with kenny and towered over him.

I had no idea who he was at the time

>GOLD BAY BAY GOLD
what faggots are buying these shirts holy fuck

there are already 4 other adam cole threads, why didn't you just post in one of them instead of starting yet another adam cole thread

>I'm 5'10". That's technically above average
holy manlet cope

this dude is barely 5'7.5

Planet Earth. Average height for men worldwide is 5'7". Average height for men in the US is 5'9".

Pro wrestlers should still be 'larger than life' though. So Atom Smol should still be bagging my groceries rather than larping as a wrestler with a thigh slapping fetish.

>Average height for men in the US is 5'9".
Yeah, if you include all the Mexicans. Average height for a human (white) male is 6'.

I don't know why some guys want to pretend the average height is taller than it actually is. If you're 6' or taller, just take the W. If you're not, then know that most men lie about their height anyway. It's not a big deal unless you're really short or really tall anyway.

Height faggotry is a specific brand of Vince autism. If not for his influence then nobody would expect every wrestler to be 6'2" at the absolute bare minimum. Mike Tyson is 5'10", Conor Mcgregor is 5'8". Nobody gave a shit because it didn't matter. It's not about height, it's about looking like you could beat the shit out of other dudes for a living. Which usually involves either looking athletic or intimidating or both. Cole is neither.

Wrestlers lie about their height.
Most are 2-4 inches shorter than their billed height.

>Bigshow is listed at 7'1
>Shaq is 7'1

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 234.52K)

>height has nothing to do with whether you look like you could beat someone up or not
holy manlet cope

Yea beeg might've been 7'1 at some point in his life but he's compressed like the fat fuck he is.

jobber

faggot