I had already thought 80% of this

I had already thought 80% of this.

Attached: 1659556263198.png (543x498, 219.21K)

>Matt awakens from his slumber on the exact same day that the Queen died

Attached: 1637646558237.png (170x162, 11.85K)

brilliant video

The Irish are mourning the death of the Queen in their own 'unique' way, so please bear with their cultural mourning techniques.

the queen died
and the king returned

>MASSIVE BUTTON PROMPTS APPARENTLY

>35 minutes
pretty lazy

Video game/movie review youtubers exist to tell you what you already know. If they are better at telling you what you already know, the more successful they are. Or there are the really sad ones that people just use to tell them what to think. Either way, these channels are a waste of time, which I guess has value if you're doing something else and want inoffensive background noise.

Is there a game with 0 context sensitive input?

You almost definitely lack the intelligence and articulation to put it into words and make your points effectively and coherently, though.

What's brilliant about it?
Taking 35 minutes to explain that games taking away control from the player, no matter for how long, is a bad thing has been common knowledge on Any Forums for over a decade.

This was not worth making a video about

What video is that quote from? I see it often and completely blank.

bioshock infinite

Why?

It boggles my mind these fucking bottomfeeder essays keep being so popular

Can the average normalfag just not formulate their own thoughts without some eceleb cunt forming it for them?

why are people dismissing this video as if its just stating the obvious? i haven't seen anyone else tackle the subject even though youtube video game essays have been a thing for a decade

He's getting cancelled on ResetEra for his Bioshock Infinite video. They finally convinced me to stop checking the site. I guess I'm a Any Forums tranny now.

I thought he's retired on these essays to work on his game instead?

We don't want you either

That thread was a culture shock. I didn't think people were that unhinged and all the resetera stuff posted on Any Forums was cherrypicked over the years.

Why were you ever checking Resetera to begin with?

...I agree with his Infinite video
1 is the best
2 has the most replayability and best gameplay
3... eh, the best existential crisis?

Sure it's my menuless game where you press a button to increase the score and the faster you press the button the higher your score is

It's a self-filtering thing. All the less extreme people either jump ship or get converted, so what you end up with is Any Forums but in reverse. There is no "normal" or "neutral" anymore, just different flavors of extreme

Worthless video. He will not say a word about Elden Ring or any game people actually want his input on or may grow his channel, then spend 35 minutes talking about why contextual button prompts are kind of awkward. What a sperg.