Thoughts on this? It's on Game Pass but I've never seen Any Forums mention it before

Thoughts on this? It's on Game Pass but I've never seen Any Forums mention it before.

Attached: cgamefotoproject-wingman-featured-image-for-review-1536x879[1].jpg (1536x879, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z3CMdFDtjTQ?t=142
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys newfag

Yeah right

Pure KINO, and I don't use that work lightly

>never seen Any Forums mention it before.
You are either blind, retarded or too new
Play the game and shut the fuck up.

it was made by an /aceg/ faggot over at /vg/ you retard.

>Thoughts on this?
I leave you this
youtu.be/z3CMdFDtjTQ?t=142

Attached: 1645128971207.jpg (580x700, 50.09K)

Fun homage to ace combat series, try it out.

I want to finish it in VR but the performance is so fucked. The huge tanks from 140+ fps down to like 30fps make me want to puke

it's pretty much ace combat but you get a cute wso to keep you company

Wait, why does this video's title says (Mercenary)? Does the game have a Federation or Crimson campaign now?

Because the campaign missions have new enemy spawns on Mercenary difficulty

>Tfw no pres wso gf

Unfortunately you need the "two working eyes" peripheral for it to be worth your time.

Stinky mechanic

Attached: 1651493894757.jpg (1040x1200, 164.56K)

>Engagement not advised
This didn't stop Monarch the first time Crimson Squadron showed up and it shouldn't stop Monarch now
I'm sure Trigger and Blaze boned their tomboy gfs in dirtier conditions

was surprised by how good the kb+m controls were
but got tired of the no checkpoint system and just flying around in circles, not for me

Attached: plane whore.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

Yeah, but you don't dirty the flight suit. It's sacred.

The game seems to have difficulty drawing green boxes on the screen or something. turning them off increases fps substantially, but then you can't see your targets. Make sure you're using FSR mod too for free fps.

Gonna be difficult when it's crumpled on the bedroom floor moments before a passionate night of hot sweaty handholding inside a Su-34 Fullback that also has a bedroom

>Ration storage is nothing but packs of pretzels

The story kinda sucks at first but it gets much better, and the game itself is kino

>spoiler
user this is a blue board

Attached: 1609595328687.jpg (750x729, 26.92K)

You ever play Ace Combat? It's that but made by one programmer, one writer, and one composer.
It's fun and it sounds amazing.

It's fucking amazing

>it sounds amazing
When I first fired a heavy gunpod, a little bit of cum came out.

Attached: 1641642423290.png (428x504, 243.4K)