All defense lawyers are goodie goods

>all defense lawyers are goodie goods
>all prosecutors are evil assholes
Who wrote this shit?

Attached: be9da4b43d277a66dc4d6b30b0fc66451539039605_main.jpg (1064x1596, 415.85K)

didn't play these games btw

>>all defense lawyers are goodie goods
I guess Calisto Yew and Robert Hammond don't exist then

>the first game already has a corrupt defense lawyer in it
>miles has his character development in the second game to care less about wins and more about the truth

shit bait, won't rate

Godot was too based for this series

Play both Kenji's games, newfag. Gyakuten Saiban is unironically retarded sub-21 IQ trash for pozzed kiddie toddlers, in comparison to the VASTLY superior Gyakuten Kenji.

Attached: 1645297168213.jpg (800x533, 30.04K)

You didn't play the game. The only evil prosecutor in og trilogy was Von Karma in aa1.

There's a difference between an antagonist and an evil person. But this is a weak bait thread made to to discuss a game that's been discussed to death.

Its like you never played 2-4 or followed a lick of Edgeworth's story

At least play the games, or in your case, watch the anime.

Calisto is not canon

>Edgeworth
>Evil.
Implied to be seedy early on sure but that's it.

A defense lawyer, believe it or not

Klavier isn’t evil, he’s actually a chill guy who does his job. Same for Edgeworth and Barok

>Calisto is not canon

Attached: Shih-na.png (1000x750, 179.16K)

Who played this shit? Probably a blind person.

do you ever defend someone who actually did the murder in these games?

Might be someone I am forgetting and I didn't play GAA, but the closest would be defending Matt Engarde who committed conspiracy to murder

Wasn't Klavier the guy who tried to convict an 11 year-old boy for a murder that was physically impossible for him to have committed?

>youtube video
>LAWYER plays ACE ATTORNEY
>they fucking hate it because it's not a accurate simulation of the legal system

I love AA because all those youtube attorneys fucking hate it

In the last case of the second game, it turns out your client didn't commit the murder, but hired the hitman who did. However, Phoenix only took the case because the hitman took his friend hostage and forced him to defend the client. Something similar happens in the last case of the sixth game

Really? Most of the lawyer plays Ace Attorney videos I've seen have the lawyer point out the many inaccuracies but still think it's fun.

sounds cool, shame I could never get into these games

That's not a character flaw, literally everybody in that game is retarded. It's not like he manipulated the case for that to happen, it's moreso that nobody questions it, not even the judge

Someone clearly didn't actually play the fucking game.

Yeah, I really hated how at no point you're allowed to point out the clear contradiction of a small boy not only being able to use a gun with huge recoil, but then moving the body. In other cases, especially ones where the suspect is a woman, you're allowed to bring that up and the prosecution will at least try to explain it.

Attached: Shitposter's nightmare.jpg (2332x1749, 501.66K)

It's not even a simulation of the US legal system or whatever

The Investigations games are canon, in Spirit of Justice Phoenix even makes fun of how in those games Edgeworth was the one going around presenting evidence to everyone.

Why is Capcom taking so long on the seventh game?